18. nitesh singh - 74 points
  19. Bollywood_on_d_Rocks - 74 points
  20. power - 68 points
  21. Suhas - 60 points
  22. mr.hola - 59 points
  23. Lambodar - 53 points
  24. Santosh - 46 points
  25. venkat - 44 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+6 votes
in Music & Promos by Producer (110k points)
99% Accept Rate
+2

EPIC

Trailer is BADASS, and the film should work. A treat for those who haven't seen Arjun Reddy

15 Answers

+3 votes

Haven’t seen Arjun Reddy but this trailer was too Good . Shahid Kapoor you nailed it. This is the movie which has class as well as too much to appeal to masses . Should open in 12 cr+ range if songs become Hit .
Mods post this on top !!

by Producer (103k points)

Im crying on ir last line brother..

+3 votes

Wow. Fantastic. What an underrated actor he is. Considering people like Tiger, Ranveer, Ranbir keep getting movies even with zero talent it's a tragedy this guy hasn't reached there. And it amazes me.

by Star (140k points)

Ranveer and Ranbir with zero talent with Ranveer having Filmfare for Bajirao mastani and Ranbir having 3 Filmfare including epic performance of Sanju. this guy is moron imagine salman aamir in Sanju great comedy but he consider performance in tubelight and dhoom better than Sanju

+1

Baazigar why do you care to comment when you know you wont have guts to reply back?

+1

and he didnt reply

+2 votes

WOW! Epic Trailer. This year's best so far. That song is so damn good. Finally Shahid will be giving his first solo 100Cr+ !

by Camera Operator (8.6k points)
+2 votes

I just hope that this movie works for Shahid. He is one of the most talented and hardworking among young actors. With right choices and attitude he would have been one of the top star today. I think he has learnt from his choices and he has been taken over by Ranbir,Ranveer and Varun. I think he is one of few actor who can cater to both masses and classes. Hopefully this movie will do well and it can turn fortune for him.

by Director (133k points)
+2 votes

Awesome trailer as expected after that badass teaser. Shahid nails it. Totally a one man show. Already seen Arjun Reddy but am still very much excited to watch Kabir Singh as well. Kiarra looks so beautiful and BBM, songs will be fab as well. The song in the trailer is sureshot hit. This is the film we deserve to watch in theatre not Kalank or SOTY 2. Still more than a month to go. Hope Shahid gets a solo 100 cr grosser this time. Eagerly waiting.

by Star (148k points)
+2 votes

It's a gripping trailer with powerful dialogues and curse words which Shahid Kapoor has enacted superbly just like Udta Punjab. He has shown lots of improvement since Kaminey and I think he's been doing a fantastic job getting into the skin of the characters he plays. Kabir Singh trailer has shown what he is really capable of and I think he may have a chance to score his first 100cr at the Box Office. This film can attract masses which is why it may take a good opening.

by Casting Director (18.1k points)
+2 votes

I could relate to the character very well since I have been an alocholic myself for like 3 years, and then left it for a year; I now drink but only once a week. What a talent SHahid is, he nailed it. I hope it becomes the 100 crores hit for Shahid's solo movies, and gets him some mass fans.

by Camera Operator (8.3k points)
+2 votes

Shahid Kapoor nailed it. I don't get it when Media hypes Facemaker Ranbir to an extent where Ranbir would say thoda zyada ho gaya. Media don't give enough hype to Shahid.

by Second Unit Director (77.5k points)
+1 vote

Now having watched Arjun reddy this offers nothing new to me
But still i hope shahid gets a hit with this

by Assistant Director (45.2k points)
+1 vote

These are kind of movies which work best when you decrease ticket prices and then audience gives it a chance. That's the incentive for audience to come & see this in theatres.
When did Shahid last did a movie which looked like a big movie or even a medium one, not counting Padmavat?

by Mega Star (213k points)
+1 vote

Having watched Arjun Reddy around 12 times and again in bits and parts, this trailer just lit me up again.. and seeing Shahid in it reprising the role, there is just tears coming out as i see this is the best and maybe ONLY and perfect opportunity for Shahid to ressurect his career and if not with this he is not gonna do it anymore.... but but somehow i am damn sure this will be a rage among audience and box office.. and to the awards, he already would be in pole position..

by Executive Producer (65.2k points)
+1

Yeah he will ace the awards this time unless Ranveer decides to pay for some of them for Gully Boy.

Haahaaa.. lol

+1 vote

Best trailer of the year.....

by Assistant Director (49k points)
+1 vote

Trailer is nowhere near to arjun reddys trailer. It looks like typical bollywood rom com flick.

by Casting Director (18.6k points)
+1 vote

Bevarsi Cigarette kodiya Rande baga.. i have not seen arjun reddy but watched college fight scene wch is shot without cut in my college where wrote cet exam.. that scene was really gud.. hope they wont ruine it with many cuts..

by Unit Manager (31.8k points)
+1 vote

It might be HIT. But it is not my cup of tea.

ago by Second Unit Director (74.1k points)

Related questions

+1 vote
0 answers 54 views
0 votes
3 answers 13 views