18. nitesh singh - 74 points
  19. Bollywood_on_d_Rocks - 74 points
  20. power - 64 points
  21. mr.hola - 59 points
  22. Suhas - 59 points
  23. Lambodar - 49 points
  24. Santosh - 46 points
  25. venkat - 44 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

68.6k questions

260k answers

318k comments

1.3k users

Categories

+2 votes
More teams, more days of entertainment and more sensational stuff, but do take care of smaller cities too, current 8 teams are of big cities, need some smaller cities too.

March, April, May, June, book whole summer of cricket, time to conquer the world BCCI.
in Non-Bollywood by Mega Star (213k points)
98% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

No simply bcoz more teams will mean nothing we have tried that it failed whats the point of having sides lile PWI
The competitivness will reduce
Also already so many foreign players went away so booking all march-june is not possible

by Assistant Director (45.2k points)

12 teams, it'll work, have full auction, have same purse for all teams. So many players goes unsold, everyone will get a chance, it's time for IPL to conquer the world.

Don't see that happening but who knows what BCCI will do they can do anything

Many countries have stopped playing international cricket tb? Tell me whom?

Three are many countries who does not hold international series during IPL.

There were countries do skier there b players to play full season of IPL despite WC.

+1 vote

Like idol, like fan. Zero concept of country. Show me where the money is. Fortunately BCCI ain't doped like you. Cone May, the world Cup is coming, the mother of all events. The biggest event of them all. The cup that makes a legend for a lifetime.

by Star (140k points)

Yeah yeah, no one cares about what you think, IPL is step above everything, boring international cricket isn't a competition to it, your loving in past boi, time to cherish the future of cricket.

Keep waiting. It wont even get close to being the future of cricket. Tests, odis and international t20i. All that matters is this. And nktbjng bigger than a wc in any format.

Keep fuming boi, and IPL will keep winning, every season, it's stature just rises & riders. You keep watching meaningless bilaterals & praising them. The greatest will keep on growing.

+1 vote

Haha nope.

It is good the way it is. I'd say make it a once in two years thing and it will succeed even more. Soon the fatigue will catch up.
I mean mumbai has won 4, csk 3 and kkr2. Others are just playing to qualify for the playoffs.

The way I see it, CSK had luck on their side on the day of final. MI would have beaten them like they were some PSL team. They are that strong. On top of that, their best batsman didn't fire all season.

I believe IPL still needs more world class players in its teams to be more competitive. Ashwins and Rahanes won't do.

by Unit Manager (34.5k points)

Fatigue theory was said to happen 5 years ago, it proved rubbish, infact last few years have seen increase in fanfare & revenue.

Regarding teams, well first of all the 5 player retention was rubbish, at max it should've been 3, and rest is the think tank and management, i mean what can anyone do if management doesn't buy good enough players.

One good thing that IPL management did is too make equal purse for every team, that's the reason why last few years have been more competitive, all teams allow to spend equal amount shows better competition.

Related questions

+3 votes
5 answers 96 views
+5 votes
1 answer 65 views