18. Sandeep - 47 points
  19. Sanal - 44 points
  20. Vivek Rai - 39 points
  21. kashyap123 - 37 points
  22. Rahul - 36 points
  23. Baadshah - 36 points
  24. Jordan Garcia - 33 points
  25. THUNDER BIRD - 31 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

70.3k questions

268k answers

327k comments

1.4k users

Categories

+4 votes
They Have Also Won Champions League Twice

Hence Becoming The Most Successful Franchise Of All Time Surpassing CSK

Rohit Sharma Won IPL For Record 5th Time (4 Times For Mumbai, 1 Time By Hydrabad)
in Sports Related by Assistant Director (46k points)
96% Accept Rate

reopened by

I won't answer, I wanted Dhoni my cricket hero to win. Too sad!!!

+1

He should've run faster

+1

Actually jo millimeter ka fark reh gaya woh Dhoni ne side change kiya hardik ke liye uske liye hua

8 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

What A Nail Bitting Final. My Home Team Mumbai Indian Win Now Party Whole Night. Hurry.....

by Unit Manager (35.4k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Fukc CSK, Fukc loser Dhoni.

But in other news..... ABD was right. World Cup or any international cricket could never..!!

by Mega Star (217k points)

Hahahahahahaa. Paisa bolta hai tb.

+2 votes

Mumbai Mumbai Mumbai

by Casting Director (18.8k points)
+2 votes

Although i am mad about the result still
Only the third IPL final to go to the last ball
What great entertainment
Best cricketing league in the world for a reason

by Assistant Director (48.6k points)

Best cricketing competition in whole world.

Well in terms of competitiveness this was best IPL
Last ranked team for the first time had double digit points the diff b/w first and last ranked team was only 7
A team for the first time qualified on 12 points
I won't say this is bigger than world cup but yess way more competitive than world cup

+2 votes

Congratulations to Mumbai Indians and their fans... m a big admirer of rohit sharma.. Just give him the captaincy of Indian odi and t20 team.. He can do great things for India.. Off course better than kohli.. on the other hand m not a hater of Dhoni but I don't like him that much.. He is a good captain and wicket keeper but his batting style is just crap.. I feel he is the luckiest guy in cricket history.. The thing I hate about Dhoni he got credit where other deserved..

by Camera Operator (11.2k points)

Deluded Kohli pans still think they Kohli is better captain then Rohit lol.

Kohli isnt even the captain dude. What are you smoking? MSD has been leading us to victories since ages now.

As far as being deluded is concerned, one lone fan of abd (since no one else cares) thinks abd is the greatest captain saf ever had and burns every time when faf leads saf to victory.

I never said that, why are you lying lol. Oh wait, you've no other option then to lie lol.

No need to. Kohli ain't my best mate or buddy that I need to stand up for him. I dont take all this so seriously unlike you.

+2 votes

I wanted my hero Dhoni's CSK to win. But anyway congrats to MI. Congrats to Rohit.

by Second Unit Director (78.5k points)
+1 vote

MI was always the most deserving team, chennai reached the final only due to Dhoni. It's probably the weakest chennai team Dhoni ever had, I just wished Dhoni to win this one because it's still uncertain whether he'll play the next season or not.
Dhoni in finals 9 times
Trophies only 3 that's a serious issue
Congratulations to all MI fans

by Assistant Director (44.5k points)
–1 vote

Ambani masss. Giving that controversial decision to dhoni was the turning point. Luck plays a part too.

by Star (152k points)

Grown in UK lol. You know they are the most conservative nation when it comes to cricket, yet they are trying ridiculous 100, because even they know they outdated model won't work, not saying that 100 will succeed, it is ridiculous.

But the world is praising IPL, one or two people like you doesn't matter.

Yeah. I dont agree with them either. The Hundred has met with polarizing reactions and I don't see it being the success ecb expects it to be.

Ajay, either you dont understand or you dont want to. Yes its true MI got very lucky. Msd staying till the end would have clinched it for csk. And do remember it's just one run. The margin was that small. I am not a csk fan or an ipl fan as I said. So I am not going to give an excuse right ? Dont go searching for an ipl fan boy in me since I am not one

They are morons, simple T20 league will give them what they want, 100 is ridiculous.

Yeah. The vitality blast is there for that purpose. It's a moronic idea to go for the Hundred and you have big names like Virat Kohli who've shot down the idea. Gone bonkers actually.

Related questions

+6 votes
1 answer 63 views
+2 votes
5 answers 145 views
+3 votes
3 answers 139 views