Sooryavanshi will do 200+cr at the BO on Non-Holiday despite the cricket happening during that period. There are lots of factors to look at.
- Rohit Shetty himself as the director
- Mass movie and character presentation which Rohit does very well like his previous movies
- Akshay Kumar's star power
- Akshay Kumar & Katrina Kaif's reunion which is liked amongst the audiences
- Ajay Devgn's special appearance will bring masses to cinema including single screens
Although I'm not happy with the remake but I wouldn't be surprised if Tip Tip Barsa Pani is a chartbuster.
So with all these things I mention above, it will be interesting to see if Soorayvanshi can beat Simmba's collections. Not to mention this will be Akshay Kumar's comeback in an Action movie after so many years.