18. Hrithikiantilldeath - 42 points
  19. Baadshah - 32 points
  20. Vivek Rai - 30 points
  21. Seinfeld - 27 points
  22. Irdwhelp - 25 points
  23. nitesh singh - 22 points
  24. CultCharm - 22 points
  25. devendran - 21 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+2 votes

I hope this turns out to be true because Ajay Devgn & Suniel Shetty are both my favourite actors. Tanhaji is my most awaited movie and If Suniel Shetty does this film then I will be more excited as a fan. It's been a long time since Ajay Devgn & Suniel Shetty have done a movie together and they were superb in Dilwale, Blackmail & Qayaymat: City Under Threat.

There's a lot curiosity as to who will play the role of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj in Tanhaji. Salman Khan was rumored to play this part but he isn't doing and now I heard Suniel Shetty might be part of this film.

Here's the screenshot

Source Link: https://www.glamsham.com/en/suniel-shetty-not-keen-about-joining-politics
in Upcoming Releases by Casting Director (19.3k points)
100% Accept Rate

reopened by

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

this is a superhit in waiting

by Location Scout (4.6k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Yeah Anna is a good choice, quite possible he might be playing a villain too. Saif is another good choice. Quite underrated as an actor imo. He's a terrific actor.

by Star (146k points)

Correction:

1. Saif Ali Khan will play the main antagonist where he will play the role of Udaybhan Rathod who was part of the Mughal army. Mughal empire was ruled Jai Singh but I don't know who will play that character.

2. There's going to be an epic fight sequence between Ajay Devgn & Saif Ali Khan.

3. As mentioned in the post, Suniel Shetty may portray the character Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj who was the leader Maratha empire. So Tanhaji was one of his associates who engaged a battle with the Mughal empire as mentioned above.

+1

That will be good too. Tanaaji is one of my must watch movies in the theatre for 2020. I love historicals when done well. High hope from this one.

Related questions

+2 votes
5 answers 212 views
+3 votes
7 answers 150 views
+1 vote
3 answers 89 views
89 views asked Jan 4, 2015 in Actors by puneetshukla Producer (103k points)