18. Hrithikiantilldeath - 42 points
  19. Baadshah - 32 points
  20. Vivek Rai - 30 points
  21. Seinfeld - 27 points
  22. Irdwhelp - 25 points
  23. nitesh singh - 22 points
  24. CultCharm - 22 points
  25. devendran - 21 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+3 votes

Rohit Shetty cop universe is growing. The filmmaker, who began with Ajay Devgn starrer Singham franchise, saw stupendous success with Ranveer Singh starrer Simmba. And now, he has already moved onto to Sooryavanshi starring Akshay Kumar in the lead. As he plans to bring the three heroes together, Ajay has confirmed his cameo in the film.

Sooryavanshi went on floor earlier this week and Akshay Kumar got support from Ranveer Singh and Ajay Devgn besides director Rohit Shetty and co-producer Karan Johar. As Ajay Devgn is busy with the promotions of De De Pyaar De, he confirmed his cameo. The fans will get to see him in Sooryavanshi after his character Singham was seen talking to Sooryavanshi in Simmba’s end credits. When asked whether he will be in the film, Ajay said, “Yes. I will.”

When asked whether there will be a culmination of all the three officers in one film, Ajay said, “Of course. There should be. That’s the plan. Not Sooryavanshi but altogether a different one. I don’t know yet but right now we are building it yet.”

The audience has often been a huge fan of many characters coming together in one film especially with the success of Avengers franchise. When asked about how audience is so accepting of it, Ajay further said, “Of course yes. Ya, they would want to see. I have been saying Sooryavanshi, Simmba and Singham are our superheroes. I mean, getting all three together is a nice idea.”

Ajay Devgn also confirmed that Singham 3 is in works too but has no idea when it will come.

Meanwhile, Ajay Devgn is gearing up of De De Pyaar De with Rakul Preet Singh and Tabu. Directed by Akiv Ali, the film is set to release on May 17, 2019.

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/exclusive-ajay-devgn-confirms-cameo-sooryavanshi-reveals-triple-dhamaka-simmba-singham-another-film/

in General Queries by Camera Operator (10.6k points)
96% Accept Rate

reopened by

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

It will be a treat to watch Ajay Devgn share a screen space with Akshay Kumar after so many years. I'm sure Soorayavnshi will be a kick-a$s movie to watch because it's been a long time since Akki has done a massy action film and this one will be huge for him on the Box Office side.

-

I hope Rohit Shetty does Singham 3 because using Ajay in special appearances like Simmba & Soorayavnshi is fine. However, this sequel has been a demand from audiences on Twitter even ADians fans like myself. It will be great to see a third installment from this movie.

by Casting Director (19.3k points)
selected by
+1

Rohit shetty will definitely make Singham 3. He will milk this cop universe now.

+1 vote

I can't even say that this universe is low budgeted MCU, cause even they'll be insult to MCU.

Even calling it a low budgeted crappy version of that crappy DCEU will be insulting to DCEU which is already crappy, which shows how crappy is this Rohit Shitty Universe.

by Mega Star (215k points)
+1 vote

So Suryavanshi is being served as Rohit Shetty & Ajay Devgn film more than Deshbhakt sir's film. Here's another proof https://twitter.com/karanjohar/status/1125280815733137409?s=19

by Unit Manager (39.2k points)

Nope it's not a multistarrer. But it's being promoted as a multi starrer. Har cheez me cop universe-cop universe japna aur shoot ke pehle hi din se Ajay-Ranveer ko Deshbhakt sir ka barabar bhav dena kya darshata hai??

Cop universe Simba ke time se chal rha hai aur wo agli film hogi Jo sooryavanshi ke bad banegi sbko sath lekar ,they want to create enough hype for that crossover film aur isliye ye sab chal rha hai not for sooryavanshi , sooryavanshi is an akshay Kumar starrer with the cameos of singham and Simba.

I know that it's a Akshay starrer. But it's being promoted as an Ajay & Ranveer starrer too and I said nothing wrong.

@tiger to Bhai Maine kb kha u said anything wrong I just said that it's an Akshay Kumar starrer .

+1 vote

AD and AS are superstars, great if they come together. I just hope the clown isnt added to this to ruin it.

by Star (146k points)

Related questions