18. Maniac01 - 72 points
  19. nitesh singh - 68 points
  20. power - 60 points
  21. mr.hola - 56 points
  22. Suhas - 52 points
  23. Santosh - 46 points
  24. venkat - 44 points
  25. Jordan Garcia - 38 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+2 votes

Ali Abbas Zafar is all set to release his pet project, Bharat, starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif in lead roles this Eid. Fans are waiting with bated breath to watch this movie and well, the trailer itself has generated a lot of positive buzz around it. The cast and makers of Bharat have already started promoting the film and are not leaving any stone unturned to make sure that it gets all the publicity it deserves before its release.

While having a freewheeling discussing with Bollywood Hungama, Ali Abbas Zafar revealed his plans about casting Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan in a movie together very soon. While answering this evergreen fan question he said, “Inshallah, very soon.” When probed further about it he said, “I think we will talk about it later,” sounding guarded.

On further being asked if he already has a plan in place for this massive project he said, “Inshallah! It will happen soon. I hope….if I write a script, why not? They both love each other. They want to work together with each other. If there is a script, why won’t they work with each other?”

Guess, Zafar already has something in mind about this project. Stay tuned to find out more.

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/features/exclusive-video-ali-abbas-zafar-opens-casting-salman-khan-shah-rukh-khan-together-film/

in General Queries by Camera Operator (9.6k points)
96% Accept Rate

reopened by

6 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Risky. Very risky. And the biggest question.....where will Salman fit in this movie in his schedule? He has d3, inshallah, veteran remake and Tiger 3 too.

Imo dont make this. No script will be able to accommodate both these giants.

by Star (140k points)
selected by

Maybe veteran
Both roles were parallel

Is AAZ doing Tiger 3? If yes, then he can probably sell YRF on this project and put Tiger 3 on back burner, but its a EID or Xmas 2021 project.

+2 votes

Lets see it will be huge but risky as well

by Assistant Director (45.1k points)
+2 votes

AAZ is a director who will be able to do justice with a movie with two greats, excited.

by Executive Producer (66.5k points)
+2 votes

I would love that if it happens, veteran can be that movie.
But I would prefer a solo Salman starrer over this.

by Unit Manager (31.8k points)
+2 votes

Make whatever but not like another Tubelight or Zero kind of fiasco ..

by Editor (85.6k points)
0 votes

Another pr propaganda by srkians.....

Ye Salman ko Ghar baithake hi rahenge

by Assistant Director (48.6k points)

power bhai, apna elaaj krwao.....jaldiiiiiii

+1

Don't worry, SRKians won't bother, the kind of movies Bhai is choosing, he'll do that himself.

Related questions

+5 votes
4 answers 239 views
+4 votes
8 answers 315 views