18. mr.hola - 50 points
  19. Hrithikiantilldeath - 49 points
  20. Ajay - 46 points
  21. kashyap123 - 43 points
  22. Greek God - 40 points
  23. Imran1 - 39 points
  24. Invincible - 34 points
  25. Baadshah - 33 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+4 votes
Student Of The Year 2 took an average of opening of around 20-25%. Its a good start for the economics of the film as it does not have a big budget but its the next release after Baaghi 2 when Tiger Shroff smashed the box office and because of his presence the expectations are probably there for a better start.

The opening in the multiplexes is pretty much in the range of a Total Dhamaal but the collections in Central India and Gujarat are well short of Total Dhamaal. The film is not in the zone of a Baaghi 2 and even though it might have action in it, the film is more of a college musical romance which limits that mass audience. Tiger Shroff has a huge following in CP, Nizam, Maharashtra and East India which could be second to Salman Khan only but this film probably holds less appeal for them which could be reflected in the figures. It will be interesting to see at what levels the mass circuits come in at.

This will probably leave the film as more of a multiplex film and dependent on the growth over the weekend. There is a big IPL match today which could affect collections. The collections were hit of all films on Tuesday which saw a big match. The film opened on around 2000 theatres with 3100 screens.
Source Link: https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=4993
in BOI Update by Unit Manager (37.6k points)
92% Accept Rate

Tiger Shroff has a huge following in CP, Nizam, Maharashtra and East India which could be second to Salman Khan only but this film probably holds less appeal for them which could be reflected in the figures

Bring it on HR vs Tiger

My take:20-25% isn't a average start for tiger when on an average a akki /ajay movie opens at this level
It's just that expectations were high from tiger after baaghi 2

8 Answers

+3 votes

Tiger Shroff has a huge following in CP, Nizam, Maharashtra and East India which could be second to Salman Khan only

This Reminds Me Of Another Lejhendry Statement By BOI-
Ranbir Is 2nd To Only Salman Or At Par With Him In North India

I wonder what exactly he smokes before writing articles

The guy who became a proper star last year itself Suddenly Has 2nd Highest Fan Following In so Many Circuits/Parts Of India With Just 1 Film Baaghi 2 (Including Most Major Ones) That Too Over Established Superstars Like Shahrukh And Aamir Who Have Career and stardom Span Of 25-30 Years, Fact Is These Young Stars Still Have A Long Way To Go Just To Match Pan India Stardom Of Hrithik!

by Assistant Director (43.7k points)
edited by

Don't you get it? They are ready to give bigger credit of HRvT opening to Tiger lol.

Baaghi2 performed best in those areas that has benefited him but he still has a long way to go.
I don't think he's even among top5 in those areas

Hmm Now I Understand
Wish We Had An Unbaised Box Office Site!

Bunch of illiterate people running this site.

+3 votes

Tiger is 2nd nxt to Salman ..
Then what about Aamir, Srk, Hrithik, Akshay & Ajay ..
Yeh sab itne saal se sirf tiger ke aane ka intezar kar rahe hain ..

by Editor (86.8k points)

Legendary BOi and their other theories:

1) Bharat doesnt have a villain hence it wont open that well.
2) Kesari wasnt a Hindi movie, it released on worst Holi Day.
3) Ranbir is second to Salman in North India .

You cant say much about a website like this.

+2 votes

"Tiger Shroff has a huge following in CP, Nizam, Maharashtra and East India which could be second to Salman Khan"

Congratulations BOI, you just out did yourself. As always.

by Mega Star (216k points)
+2 votes

Tiger Shroff has a huge following in CP, Nizam, Maharashtra and East India which could be second to Salman Khan"

What??? Why is BOi going bonkers over a 20% opening? Stop smoking weed. Salman Khan is in a league of himself when mass following comes in. Discount HR will get to see his own class come Octber.

by Star (148k points)

Don't you get it? They are ready to give bigger credit of HRvT opening to Tiger lol.

I don't think he's even among top5 in those areas

@thunderbird, obviously I know. BOI and their love for Akshay, Tiger, Ranveer, Ranbir etc.

+2 votes

Second only to salman wtf
Bina high hue article nhi likh paate BOI wale

by Assistant Director (46.4k points)
+2 votes

Bhai seriously konsa sasta nasha karke ye boi article likte hai.. i yet to find a single tiger fan til nw.. i doubt koi bi iss kareena's duplicate ka fan hoga just bcoz of same action n dance in every single movie..
Even Ranveer ranbir varun are bigger than him..

by Unit Manager (32.3k points)
+2 votes

by Unit Manager (31.5k points)
+2 votes

Tiger Shroff has a huge following in CP, Nizam, Maharashtra and East India which could be second to Salman Khan only

DAMNNNN

wish we had one unbiased box-office website... This boi is becoming crap now a days

by Location Manager (5k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers 133 views
133 views asked May 24 in BOI Update by Roman Unit Manager (37.6k points)
+2 votes
4 answers 179 views
+2 votes
1 answer 70 views