• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
15 Online
1 Member And 14 Guest
Members present at the site
+9 votes

Singers -

Himesh Reshammiya

Shaan

Shreya Ghoshal

Shabab Sabri

Palak Muchhal

Keerthi Sagathia

Wajid Khan

So, finally Himesh is allowed to sing for Salman Khan. Himesh's song is said to be a dance number + a duet, i'm guessing it'll be picturized on Ashmit Patel & Bruna Abdullah. Palak Muchhal gets to sing for a Salman starrer for the second time after Laapata from Ek Tha Tiger. Keerthi Sagathia joins the team after making an huge impact on the nation with his singing of the title song of Aamir's Satyameva Jayate and the recent hits like Tum Tak from Raanjhanaa. The rest have always associated themselves with Salman starrers for a long time now, Shabab Sabri debuted in singing with Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya. Good to see Shaan back on the singing team, it was sad when his song I Love You was not used in Bodyguard. Shreya Ghoshal needs no introduction.

Interestingly, this time Salman starrer doesn't involve his favorite singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. Since there will no item songs it was obvious Mamta Sharma won't be singing for the film.

The first song is ready to be unveiled. It's a song sung by Wajid Khan himself. Written by Sajid Khan, Irfan Kamal & Danish Sabri.

Source: ofcourse Wajid's tweets & few of my own research.

asked in Old by Mega Star (228k points)
100% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

First blast of 2014 ready to boom. My ears sensing the bombing sound aren't your's?

answered by Production Accountant (23.5k points)
selected by
+2 votes

This film will break records which will force people to accept salman as biggest superstar

answered by Director (130k points)
Im getting vibes jai ho musik will b blokbustr and musik will boost up jai ho buzz to sky high bt one thint i will miss they shud hv sung a song by rahat to give album sufi touch which atrakts plxz audience
+1 vote

Is it complete list of singers or there r more?....I think Rahat will b missed the most given his nd salmans recent combinations churning out chartbustres....surprising element z HR singing in a salman's movie.....on the whole its good combination of singers.....some established singers joining with some newcomers.........!!!

answered by Executive Producer (68.5k points)
Wajid has given only these names. And I think that's it or otherwise it might be the singers singing the songs composed by Sajid Wajid. There's still another music director too.
OKk........! Suhas, what do you think about the album, will it be full on masala album or a classy album with western touch???
I trust Sajid-Wajid. Sure I wasn't impressed with Dabangg 2 much but they always give their best for Salman starrers & this time they're very confident about their compositions. This one will be less masala & also the movie's concept doesn't allow them to go too much masala. Since the movie starts off with a rave party scene, the song will be more suitable to the youngsters keeping the discotheques in mind so I guess that one will go western or desi with western touch, there are couple of duets too. Will wait & see what they've in store.
Ya they always give their 100% for salman starrers! They r like what Vishal-Shekhar is to SRK.......... ............!!!
0 votes

I wish rahat was there coz salman+rahat+sajid/wajid combo always works and creats sufi touch light songs since wajid has startd singing himself in their moviez they r not taking sonu+rahat which is realy disappointing

answered by anonymous

No related questions found