+4 votes

Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/iHrithik/status/1126463067632668672?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
asked in Cinematic Discussion by Super-star (171k points)
77% Accept Rate

reopened by

Respect for what he's written. This is what I wanted. Toxic mental violence.......go and take a hike Kangana.

11 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Yeah, it's time for The King to feast upon Kangana & her pathetic little film.

answered by Mega Star (225k points)
selected by

You anti-feminist how dare you say such thing against megastar kangana just wait and watch how she wins against hollywood with her superstardom

Hahahahahahhaa. Yeassss. She needs a lesson and TLK will thrash her movie badly.

+1 vote

Good decision both buisness wise and also personally why give kangana what she wants

answered by Assistant Director (53.4k points)

I feel HR might threaten legal action. The second last paragraph makes me feel so.

Its good if he does that he should

+1 vote

Good decision ..
Now what that psudo - feminist will do for publicity .... GOK

answered by Cinematographer (94.4k points)
+1 vote

Ab megastar Kangna ki movie ka promotions or publicity kaise hoyegi? SED NEWZ

answered by Camera Operator (11.2k points)
+1 vote

just imagine the media outcry if hrithik was harassing her like that
saala mardo ki koi value hi nhi hai kisiko

answered by Location Scout (5k points)
+1 vote

This kangana is getting on my nerves now. Can't stand this pathetic lady. This is shame that a lady openly harassing a dignified man from several years but still feminist supporters thinks that kangana is a victim.

answered by Production Accountant (22.4k points)

This is India mate. Here in our society, if a woman accuses a man she is bound to be 100% right. Not just HR, many other men have been such victims.

0 votes

Itna daroge to kaise kaam chalega

answered by Location Scout (4.5k points)

Still not even half as scared as Sir to acknowledge his citizenship?

Rowdy, nothing below the belt is allowed. As you have been told.

P.S: Sir doesnt even want to admit which country's citizen he is. Nothing worse than that.

Like star like fans I guess... Star kangana ko handle nahi kar pata fans reverse bashing lol. Sidha answer ही hide lol

Nah, troll him, I won't mind. He ran away? Chalo ye bhi bol lo. But no below the belt or offensive comments.

0 votes

Shahrukh first harassed Hrithik by clashing his useless film raees. Now kangana is harassing him.
Shame

answered by Editor (80.1k points)
0 votes

Far better to avoid the mental patients.

answered by Editor (87.7k points)
0 votes

I really don't appreciate that move rather Hrithik must have fought and won and this bloody ***** must have taught a lesson for life that its a hero oriented industry fake heroines can't withstand and on top of that kabgana must have known her real aukaat at the boxoffce

answered by Production Accountant (28k points)
0 votes

From now, hrithik has to only do big event films with good stories.. If he does that, these kind of low class people wont clash..

answered by Location Manager (7.1k points)

Related questions

0 votes
2 answers 125 views
+1 vote
3 answers 181 views
181 views asked Jul 15, 2019 in BOI Update by Roman Assistant Director (56.2k points)
+3 votes
5 answers 294 views