18. nitesh singh - 74 points
  19. Bollywood_on_d_Rocks - 74 points
  20. power - 68 points
  21. Suhas - 60 points
  22. mr.hola - 59 points
  23. Lambodar - 53 points
  24. Santosh - 46 points
  25. venkat - 44 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
–2 votes
avengers climax is excellent overall wonderful film
in Box Office Discussions by Location Manager (5.3k points)
4% Accept Rate
–1

I think movie will be either blockbuster or average film

+1

Avengers is in small caps? Why ?

+1

Cause it had just Captain America, not Captain Canada.

3 Answers

+5 votes

I think in interval u went to j**k off

by Location Scout (3.1k points)
+2

Tauji ki le li

+2

Tauji might seen couples having quality time in theatre so in interval he went to j**k off in toilet.. n in toilet he heard less cheering for bharat trailer..

Instead of his tauji j**K some other guys after seeing in p

+1 vote

I think it might be an underperformer but let's see. These days you can't say anything for sure and if the movie ends up being good, then even a smaller than expected opening cab easily be covered.

by Assistant Director (49.2k points)
0 votes

Well why would you hear cheers? I mean when people are getting such world class quality entertainment, and then an interval comes and after that people are waiting so eagerly for movie to start (both before movie or before 2nd half, wherever trailer airs) and you got then with such sub standard stuff, why would they cheer? I'm actually surprised you didn't heard groans & moaning.

And before Bhai pans attack me, please understand they it's not about Bhai ki Bharat, it's about Bollywood, remove Bharat, attach other trailer, my answer remains same, Bollywood is substandard and it's trailers have no place being shown between movies like THE MIGHTY AVENGERS ENDGAME..!!

by Mega Star (213k points)

Well it's not my fault that your stuck to Bollywood, trust me, move on, get the taste of real cinema & quality.

Who told u that I don't watch those so called real cinema? The thing is I'm not suffering from inferior complexity disease unlike you.

You've said it in reverse actually, inferiority complex is for those who feel inferior to others, that's Bollywood actually, so your factually 180°.

Point is, once you understand that when your favourite star is going to retire, Bollywood is going to give you SOTY & Kalank type movies, Kjo is going to take over Bollywood and will fill out with mediocrity, I've understood it, now if you like that brand of movies, good for you, but if you don't, it'll be easy for you to switch one you've started early. That's all I'm saying.

Nope. I don't like that brand of movies. However, the line "once you understand that when your favourite star is going to retire" isn't applicable on me. Therefore, I'll continue supporting my favorite star and the industry he belongs.

Related questions

+2 votes
8 answers 333 views
333 views asked Mar 10 in Box Office Discussions by Tom Cruise Location Manager (5.3k points)
+8 votes
9 answers 533 views