18. mr.hola - 57 points
  19. Ajay - 56 points
  20. Hrithikiantilldeath - 49 points
  21. kashyap123 - 44 points
  22. Greek God - 40 points
  23. Imran1 - 39 points
  24. Invincible - 34 points
  25. Baadshah - 33 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+4 votes
Source Link: https://boxofficeindia.co.in/atul-agnihotris-next-korean-adaptation-veteran-star-salman-khan
in Box Office Discussions by Unit Manager (31.5k points)
84% Accept Rate
+1

Atul Agnihotri's next Korean adaptation Veteran to star Salman Khan
May 8, 2019

After Ode to My Father, producer and superstar Salman Khan’s brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri has acquired he Hindi remake rights of yet another Korean film titled Veteran. He revealed that Khan will essay the role of a detective in the film and the remake will be bigger than the original film.

Agnihotri said to a news agency, "I saw the film and I liked it. I thought it is an opportunity to make it with him. It is a class film. I showed him the film and he felt the same. Salman has given a go ahead. He will play the detective in the film.”

Bharat, starring Khan and Katrina Kaif, is an adaptation of Ode to My Father. The lead cast will soon start promoting the film. The teaser and the trailer of the film, along with its songs, Slow motion and Chashni are creating a lot of buzz and excitement among cine-goers. Talking about Korean adaptations and remakes, Agnihotri said, "I watch films in all languages it just happened that our heart was set on Bharat and Veteran." He added, "Adaptation are never literal, adaptations are always a starting point. After that, you blend it according to the sensibilities of audience. It will have many big things, I have to make it bigger and larger as the expectations are huge every time Salman does a film. We hope to star sometime next year."

Agnihotri also said that his daughter, Alizeh, is working on the sets of Dabangg 3 before she joins the industry as an actor. "She is preparing. I am happy the way she is approaching things. It is going great. I am happy. She is not working as AD, she observes things, she doesn't have a committed position.”

Bharat also starring Tabu, Disha Patani, Nora Fatehi, Jackie Shroff, Sonali Kulkarni and Sunil Grover, will hit screens on June 5. The film is directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and produced by Bhushan Kumar and Krishan Kumar’s T-Series, Alvira Khan Agnihotri’s Slman Khan Films and Atul Agnihotri’s Reel Life Production.

4 Answers

+2 votes

High hopes from this one, come on Salman

by Second Unit Director (73.8k points)
+2 votes

Whatever be the movie we just want as much movies as possible..2 movie every year would be something to enjoy being the fan of The Biggest Superstar to has ever descended to the Planet Earth

by Production Designer (12.9k points)
+2 votes

Havent seen the original but this role should suit Salman very well.

by Star (148k points)
0 votes

Hearing a lot of good things about this film ...
Hope its Hindi remake too get accepted in the same way or even better ...

by Editor (86.8k points)
edited by

Related questions

+5 votes
4 answers 240 views
+1 vote
3 answers 112 views
112 views asked Feb 7 in Box Office Discussions by Ajay Unit Manager (31.5k points)