18. Maniac01 - 72 points
  19. nitesh singh - 68 points
  20. power - 60 points
  21. mr.hola - 56 points
  22. Suhas - 52 points
  23. Santosh - 46 points
  24. venkat - 44 points
  25. Jordan Garcia - 38 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+1 vote
in General Queries by Camera Operator (9.7k points)
72% Accept Rate

reopened by

7 Answers

+3 votes

You want people now to throw stones at the screen ? Wasn't zero, jhms, dilwale enough ?

by Star (140k points)

Lol bro you seriously think that Ra one is in the levels of Zero, JHMS & Dilwale?! Are you okay?

Ra.one is the worst piece of crap. Yes as bad as the ones you mentioned. If released today, you very well know what the result would be my friend. SRK, If he wants a comeback needs to avoid such crap at all costs. Stay miles away from vfx.

+2 votes

Obviously he should make it as it was a commercial movie and till 2017 it's adjusted nett was around 165 crore means as of now around 180 crore.

Though it was average movie but got negative response only and only due to the VERY HIGH expectations it created among audience.

So I still feel there should be a sequel to Ra.One and make it larger but should also take some visionary director rather than handling big projects to newbies like Anubhav, ALR etc.

Climax for Ra.One was below average as it was in slow motion and for children's with fun here and there. Should have made in a hardcore way then WOM could have been little different.

Nevertheless they SHOULD TRY IT.

by Camera Operator (9.6k points)
+2 votes

Should SRK make Ra One 2 - yes.

But I don't know who you get to make the film, I don't want the original writers and director.

Maybe SRK can spend some money and get the Marvel guys to write and direct.

by Set Decorator (1.3k points)
+2 votes

Fundamentally the film was wrong ... You made Ra1 the most publicized character only to have him play an antagonist with a miniscule role ...

Ra1 is best left now and create a new superhero with his own dark past and vulnerabilities ... SRK should nail such a role ....

by Location Manager (5.1k points)
+2 votes

Regional star will again clash and thrash Shahrukh

by Second Unit Director (77.3k points)
+2 votes

SRK should come with Ra.One 2, or Farah Khan movie or Rohit Shetty movie. He needs a complete mass entertainer with story and should submit himself to the movie without his personal interference.

by Camera Operator (8.3k points)
+1 vote

Ra One was excellent. From VFX To Music/BGM To characterization. But the screenplay was not that good according to some intellectuals. I believe Ra.One still have best VFX out there for a Hindi Movie. Only SRK tried new stuff while others were busy in remakes ;)

by Camera Operator (8.4k points)