18. Maniac01 - 72 points
  19. nitesh singh - 68 points
  20. power - 60 points
  21. mr.hola - 56 points
  22. Suhas - 52 points
  23. Santosh - 46 points
  24. venkat - 44 points
  25. Jordan Garcia - 38 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+4 votes
Mark the date... Aamir Khan's new film #LaalSinghChaddha to release on #Christmas 2020... Stars Aamir in title role... Directed by Advait Chandan... Written by Atul Kulkarni... #Viacom18Movies
Source Link: Taran Adarsh
in Upcoming Releases by Camera Operator (8.4k points)
60% Accept Rate
+2

Avtaar - 18th Dec 2009
3 Idiots - 25th Dec 2009

Avtaar 2 - 18th Dec 2020
Laal Singh Chadda - 25th Dec 2020

12 Answers

+2 votes

RIP BOX OFFICE
Have some doubt on AC's capabilities but Aamir is there so hope is always there.
1st 400cr movie

by Unit Manager (31.8k points)

Jinke favorite star ko 100cr touch karne me laale pad rahe hai wo log 400cr ke neeche baat hi nhi karna chahte

+3

Yeah because SRK not crossing 100 crs stops us from taking about stuff. Logic level - Infinity.

Nope. Not at all. However when ur favourite is not able touch even 100cr u guys don't want to talk less 400cr for others (Salman)... That's the highlighting point.

+1

Because you guys are taking about it with so much confidence. I asked because i was actually surprised to see a Salman fan saying that Bharat won't do 400 crs.

+2 votes

Wow. This is like it. Now where will kjo hide with his takht ?

by Star (140k points)

Diwali is still left

Diwali might be taken by inshallah if it isnt ready by Eid

+2 votes

Yes, I have marked the date and fdfs.Hope it's a masterpiece as well as all time Blockbuster

by Executive Producer (66.5k points)
edited by
+2 votes

All Time Blockbuster

by Location Manager (7.7k points)
+1 vote
  1. First Laal Singh Chaddha Announced On Diwali 2020 And Now Its Released on Xmas 2020. Its Best Decision Taken By Aamir Khan.

2. But One Point To Be Noted That Can This Is Indication For Any Other Diwali Biggi. May Be Sooryavanshi And Inshallah Both Announced On Eid So If Inshallah Movie Shooting Not Finished On Time Than Its Coming On Diwali 2020. And If Inshallah Finished On Time Than Sooryavanshi Shifted to Diwali 2020 Or May Be Shahrukh Khan Movie Also Possible.

p.s. - In Second Point Just Guess Not Taking Seriously.

by Production Accountant (28.3k points)
+1 vote

Too late.

Hope this time they execute better other if this fails, it will mean no hit for 5 years.
With fan fighting, other fans will start trolling this movie and Aamir from 1 day of trailer release.

by Camera Operator (9.6k points)
edited by
+1 vote

krrish kab aayegi bhai btw twitter n other sm vultures will be waiting or it

by Art Director (2.5k points)

Krrish isnt coming before 2021

ye to 2016 se sun rahe hai krrish agle saal aayegi

will take time. the roshans wont risk a clash ever seeing HR'S present bo condition. 2021 is the best possible scenario.

hmmm ..........

+1 vote

I Expect Nothing Less Than A Classic All Time Blockbuster And Industry Hit (All Time Grosser) From Aamir Khan.

Best Thing Is That He Is Fully Aware Of Going Wrong With Thugs Of Hindostan And Looks Very Determined To Make A Grand Comeback, As It Is He Is Not Used To Such Kind Of Reception (Just 3 Outright Flops After 1995)

He Took The Complete Control Of The Film Himself, Choose His Forte i.e, Comedy Drama And Now This Is Even Releasing On His Lucky Date!

Since Its Releasing On Christmas Day 50 Crs Opening Can Be Seen Along With 400 Crs Lifetime Even If Its PK Level Film!

by Unit Manager (39.4k points)
edited by

is this a fan made poster or actual released poster ... whatever it is BRILLIANT

Its Fan Made I Guess!

+1 vote

This movie is going to be a huge blockbuster... Aamir on his favourite release date.. In his favourite genre... First 400cr hit is coming from bollywood by one and only aamir Khan...

by Camera Operator (10.9k points)
0 votes

Forrest gump is not for mass audience. Its a slow paced film. It won't earn much. Not an event film.

by Second Unit Director (77.5k points)
+1

I fully expect Aamir to tweak the movie into a comedy drama, problem solved.

Dangal also wasn't for the mass audience and look how it has scored at the box office

@SSK Dangal wasn't mass. What are smokin bro. The haryanvi language, the story of Commonwealth gold winner. Its total mass content.

It wasn't they made it that way by adding comedy and heroism scenes with aamir
I think aamir will do the same with forrest gump remake is well although the scope of doing that here is not that much

0 votes

An adaptation of a beautiful heart tugging film, this film will rest solely on Aamir's acting skills ... Tom Hank was brilliant and AK will only go a step further ... just the film where he can show his full range of acting powress

by Location Manager (5.1k points)
–1 vote

I can't imagine anyone else playing Forrest Gump's character. Hope they Indianize the character a lot, make it so local to our taste that we can digest it. I just hope Aamir doesn't yet again become a cheap Tom Hanks like he became a cheap Johnny Depp already.

by Camera Operator (8.3k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
11 answers 307 views
+5 votes
3 answers 109 views
109 views asked 3 days ago in Upcoming Releases by Rancho Unit Manager (39.4k points)
+3 votes
5 answers 239 views