18. Greek God - 44 points
  19. Jordan Garcia - 43 points
  20. Suhas - 43 points
  21. playboy - 42 points
  22. Sanal - 40 points
  23. God Father - 36 points
  24. Grand Nova - 31 points
  25. Sss d - 30 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+9 votes

Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/shiv_shetty1/status/1123979670322667520
in Cinematic Discussion by All Time best! (266k points)
98% Accept Rate

reopened by

7 Answers

+5 votes

Best answer

Thought...I will be the only ONE....watching it Multiple times in a theatre!!...
but @Shah took the Crown!!!!!

U need to live to see the craze for this film specially Family audience!!!

by Unit Manager (30.7k points)
selected by
+1

Yup probably the only film that has been watched in theatre by my whole family even my grandmother who usually don't watch movies went to see it multiple times in theatre

+1

@abbie ,thanks.

+5 votes

Biggest game changer in history of indian cinema.
Have said it many times... Revolutionized cinema in so many ways.

by Location Manager (6.5k points)
+5 votes

Biggest Hit Since 1975 After Sholay In The History Of Bollywood. True All Time Blockbuster.........

by Unit Manager (36.7k points)
+4 votes

The marketing and release of Hum Aapke Hain Koun, termed as an extended family music video by many a critic, was the same as Maine Pyar Kiya.It too was released with only dozen odd prints across the country.
Salman- Sooraj team, along with Madhuri Dixit courted box office magic and the movie remains popular even today,a quarter of a century later and will remain so.It's not a film to millions but a work of art .
Salman impressed one and all with his endearing performance and expanded his followers to at least one member in a family and began a golden phase in his career that was to be interrupted only after a decade .Madhuri Dixit charmed everyone and the chemistry between the two
spelled magic .
Hope Bollywood produces another Hahk (myself pessimistic) and inspires many Chopras,Johars

by Second Unit Director (79.5k points)
edited by
+4 votes

I still have to watch this one with my family, and I love the melodrama. Didi tera Dewar ...

by Camera Operator (8.8k points)
+3 votes

A gamechanger for sure. I hate the movie. But I cannot deny its massive massive impact.

by Star (154k points)
+1 vote

Evergreen movie.....

by Set Decorator (1.7k points)