18. mr.hola - 56 points
  19. Ajay - 50 points
  20. Hrithikiantilldeath - 49 points
  21. kashyap123 - 43 points
  22. Greek God - 40 points
  23. Imran1 - 39 points
  24. Invincible - 34 points
  25. Baadshah - 33 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

69.7k questions

265k answers

324k comments

1.4k users

Categories

+2 votes
in Non-Bollywood by Production Designer (12.9k points)
60% Accept Rate

Nah...For me it's good blend of humour-fun-action-scify and emotions..
All you need is to connect with the marvel sentiment...
And if you find timeline lame then do watch Mirage or Dark web series available on netflix-You will find it very fascinating..
Here they just just used a way in form of timeline and the complete movie was not based on quantum realm or timeline so need to bash just on the basis of this.

5 Answers

0 votes

Fake reviews dude you didn't like it its okay there other people who loved it so those are not fake reviews you are the minority in this case chill out

by Assistant Director (46.5k points)

@Santosh But I Loved It More Than Infinity War. And Most Of The People Has Same Opinion.

end game is Just like indian daily soaps ..those loving indians serials will love it

You should be the last one saying that ffs you watch bigg boss and endgame and indian daily soap lol bhai koi accident toh nahi ho gya sar pe lagta hai chot lgi hai

I was just trying to expose double standard of hindi audience.if same story has been given by bollywood they would have bashed it left right and center but but as this is hollywood they say it wow whata movie just to sound smart..chamelion peoples everywhere

0 votes

You watch this..!!

by Mega Star (216k points)

Hollywood wale ab hindi masala ko cross karchuke hai..tum sirf hindi masala ko bash karo..aur hollywood wale ko toh kuch nahi bologe kyun ki tumje smart jo banna hai..lol kya chutiyapa movie banaihe wo vi ending part..waste of my 1500 .fukc marvel

0 votes

Your opinion. Others might not agree.

by Star (148k points)

Its just the emotional connect that its the end part.they are overhyping it..this is nowhere close to infinity war.......

0 votes

For some point i agree with you. This movie is like some mindless masala movies. With plenty of illogical scenes.but one time watch movie

by Casting Director (18.8k points)

Yeah execution relating to timelime was grossly worse

Moreover it was like indian tv serials

Have you ever like ever watched an indian tv serial dude you have lost it completely

Just example deraha tha..in simple word endgame is the worst in the series

0 votes

As i said earlier, it happens when you're used to Silly/Non sense Indian masala remakes. Why you even watched Endgame? It's not of your level it seems. Go and watch dangerous khiladi part 1.

by Camera Operator (10.4k points)

By that he meant they are based on Superheroes, demi gods, aliens etc.

Your masala movies are needed on real people, those movie heroes are supposed to be common people, everyday policemen, officers, teachers etc.

Hypocrites hindi movies pe reality khona hai tumhe aur english movies jaisi vi ho uski ki puja karne hai..Disclamer nahi padhta kya? sirf fictional honese xut hogi kya? toh physic jod k physic ki maa behn ek kyun karraha tere endgame

It's confirmed, your just some troll so didn't understood what was going on in the movie and why are people praising it so much. Obvious troll is obvious.

Dhogla panti band karo..agar logic logic indian movies pe karte ho toh socalled movie endgame pe vi thoda dimakh lagao logic pe..total logicless movie...

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers 72 views
72 views asked Jul 24, 2014 in Opinion by sanjeev11 Editor (88k points)
+3 votes
3 answers 106 views
+1 vote
5 answers 225 views