18. Suhas - 54 points
  19. Maniac01 - 53 points
  20. GOD - 45 points
  21. Santosh - 44 points
  22. playboy - 40 points
  23. Sss d - 36 points
  24. Rahat - 35 points
  25. IamRaj - 34 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

68k questions

257k answers

314k comments

1.2k users

Categories

+3 votes
in Non-Bollywood by Camera Operator (12k points)
67% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+2 votes

What kind of question is that you watched the movie and you will know that is the very goal of thanos and he did that in the end

by Assistant Director (42k points)

Explain karo na..samaj nahi aaya issliye toh pucha

Bhai kya samjh nhi aaya thanos infinity stones isliye collect kr rha tha taki aadhi population ko maar de uske hisab se population bdhti jaa rhi hai jisse planets rhne layak nhi bch rhe hai isliye usne aadhi population ko maar diya

I mean why the hell not thor or iron man in that half population?

It was random that is why half the avengers died apart from the fact that they wanted to keep the original six avengers alive

+2 votes

Iron Man was saved by Dr Strange in exchange of Time Stone as of the millions possibilities of war only 1 resulted in win and Iron Man survival was crucial for that line possibility of win.

Thor is last Asgard left ... Crucial for future of the race I think

Hulk will have a final showdown at important point in last movie as he could not change to green bodies monster in the last movie

by Location Scout (3.4k points)
+2 votes

When someone get six infinity stones, he can do whatever he want. Thanos had an idea he believed in.

"Little one, it’s a simple calculus. This universe is finite, its resources, finite… if life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correcting."

As per Gamora

The entire time I knew Thanos, he only ever had one goal: To wipe out half the universe. If he gets all the Infinity Stones... he can do it with the snap of his fingers, just like that.

Just before "Battle of Titan", Thanos tell to Doctor Strange.

It was. And it was beautiful. Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."
"Genocide?"
"At random. Dispassionate, fair. The rich and poor alike. And they called me a madman. And what I predicted, came to pass."
"Congratulations. You're a prophet."
"I'm a survivor."
"Who wants to murder trillions."
"With all six Stones, I could simply snap my fingers. They would all cease to exist. I call that... mercy."
"And then what?"
"I finally rest. And watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills."

Now in the end of film he got the stones and he did what he said he want to do.

by Super-star (171k points)

The answer is same as why Pandavas won Mahabharat i.e. that's what story is. There was no logic on why anyone will survive the snap. It was random. It just happened to be that original 6 Avengers survived. I mean the writers wrote that way only but no reason for anyone to die or live. It was random.

@santosh : Iron Man survival was a trade off for Time Stone
Also, Loki had traded the Tesseract for the promise that he’ll allow Thor to live.

But, did or can Thanos honor his promise while snapping is questionable ? Also, he snapped while losing the battle to Thor with his Strombreaker penetrating him ....so did he have the time to decide who to protect

It could be completely a chance / luck the original Avengers survived and that would be a infinitely low chance or maybe the survival of original 6 made a better story for the writers / director. However , scripting in Avengers is very tight and maybe the reveal why these 6 survived might come in final movie.

@Bollywood_on_d_rocks Time Stone trade off was just for leaving Iron Man during the battle when Thanos was going to use power stone against him. Same with Thor case.
Deaths due to snap were random with no reasoning.

@CharlieJatinder : Yes you are right..... however only 1 Avenger was 100% sure to survive the snap and that was IRONMAN ....Dr Strange had seen the 1 possibility to defeat Thanos and that involved survival of Ironman ...

Related questions

0 votes
2 answers 54 views
54 views asked 2 hours ago in General Queries by Salbajaj Camera Operator (9.6k points)
+2 votes
1 answer 137 views
137 views asked Jun 7, 2017 in General by Santosh Camera Operator (12k points)