18. Suhas - 54 points
  19. Maniac01 - 53 points
  20. GOD - 45 points
  21. Santosh - 44 points
  22. playboy - 40 points
  23. Sss d - 36 points
  24. Rahat - 35 points
  25. IamRaj - 34 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+4 votes
Dunno know and can be wrong but choice of subject seems deliberate attempt to cater more to china market than India ...

Being the most intelligent person he seems to have his way figured out ...400cr in Indian cinema is not as exciting a proposition as 1000cr min from China
in Box Office Discussions by Location Scout (3.4k points)
39% Accept Rate
+1

Flop film may be

+1

Aamir Is Not Sunny Deol To Give Back To Back Flops This Never Happened After 1995!

7 Answers

+4 votes

Im Sure Aamir Will Make A Grand Comeback With Laal Singh Chadda

Whenver He Gave An Unsucessful Film In This Century He Came Back Strongly Be It Lagaan After Mela Or Rang De Basanti After Mangal Pandey, He Isnt Used To Flops And After 1995 He Hardly Has Seen 4 Odd Flops

Best Thing Is Aamir Is Fully Aware Of The Fact That He Went Fully Wrong With TOH That Too Prior To Release During Special Screenings And He Is Fully Determined To Make An Excellent Film Which Ofcourse Will Result In A Big Blockbuster

Also Laal Singh Chadda Is Fully In Aamir's Strong Zone Unlike TOH Plus This Film Will Be Under His Banner Giving Him Full Control Over The Project

Talking About China Yes Aamir Eyes On Overseas Markets Specially Far Fast Ones Where He Is Biggest Superstar But His Priority Will Always Be Domestic Markets Being An Intelligent Guy Who Is Fully Aware Of Dynamics Of Trade And Industry He Knows That Domestic Success Matters The Most.

On A Side Note 400 Crs Isnt Going To Be A Big Deal For LSC If Made Well, 3 Cr FF Shall He Sufficient For That Kind Of Film To Do 400 Crs And Of course Needless Of Say In That Case 1000 Crs From China Will Also Come!

by Unit Manager (36k points)
+1

Aamir Has Just 1 Disaster As Per Available Data That Too Was An Art Film Released In 1990s, Sunny Deol Samjha Hai Kya Jo Line Se 10-15 Disaster Deta Hai?
Thugs Weekend In India>>Lifetime Of Zero
Thugs Overseas And WW>>>Zero

Kyun Bakchodi Kar Raha Hai

Distributor Loss Hua Woh Yaad Aa Gaya Tujhe Back To Back 5 ATG Deke Jo Aamir Nei Chinese Distributor Ka Fayda Karvaya Woh Bhul Gaya Tu Gawar?

Hey bro, Thugs India > Zero India
Thugs WW> Zero WW

But Zero OS> Thugs OS
11.2M > 9.4M

Well Bro If You Think China Doesnt Exists In This World Then Fine

Anyways Jokes Apart If China Can Be Considered To Attack Aamir For Thugs Underperformance Then Its Numbers Should Also Be Added!

+2

Thugs Overseas $19.2 mn>>>Zero $11.2 mn

+2 votes

We have seen his intelligence in last film where he made himself a buffoon and film flopped

by Location Scout (4.4k points)

Abe Gawar That Film Had Record Bumper Opening And Highest Recovery In The Year No Distributor Lost Money All Bcz Of Aamir Khan's Superstardom, Anyone Can Make Mistakes But Aamir Makes Very Few Woh Sunny Deol Jaisa Disasters Ki Line Nahi Lagata!

+2

Just like your answers show your intelligence

+2

Tom cruise thinks one fluke like gadar makes sunny bigger than aamir. Which isnt true. Forget the numbers, lagaan was a cinematic masterpiece which cant be matched by the unnecessary screaming and overacting in Gadar.

+2 votes

Dont think he will make a movie for Chinese audience while neglecting India. He made a huge mistake with TOH and his record shows he doesnt repeat his mistakes.

by Director (135k points)
+2 votes

never been a huge fan of Forest Gump.

Though I do believe Aamir will better it. Trust him to do this.

by Unit Manager (33.2k points)
+1 vote

I can't understand why Bollywood star making remaking of hollywood films because records suggest that hollywood film remake in bollywood not much box office friendly.

I trust Ali abbaz zafar as a director for bharat and same trust of aamir khan for lal singh chadda. Hope both films rocked at the box office but my suggession in near future if bollywood stars not doing hollywood remake than its better for box office. Hollywood movies audience is different and hollywood movies remake never works in single screen so avoid it.

by Production Accountant (26.2k points)
+1 vote

I believe that somehow if he manages to create LSC a Comedy-Emotional movie then surely it will do good at the BO. Keeping hatred aside I believe that his Scripting sense is quite excellent and i believe LSC will be a solid comeback!!

by Location Manager (6.9k points)
+1 vote

Both combined will be more than last 10 Shahrukh films......

by Second Unit Director (77k points)

You never miss the target do you?

Related questions

+2 votes
17 answers 438 views
+7 votes
2 answers 55 views
55 views asked Jul 16, 2014 in Opinion by Grand Nova Star (153k points)
+2 votes
11 answers 297 views