18. mr.hola - 50 points
  19. Hrithikiantilldeath - 49 points
  20. Ajay - 46 points
  21. kashyap123 - 43 points
  22. Greek God - 40 points
  23. Imran1 - 39 points
  24. Invincible - 34 points
  25. Baadshah - 33 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

69.7k questions

265k answers

324k comments

1.4k users

Categories

+2 votes
Source Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQraxc7QbU8
in Non-Bollywood by Location Manager (6.2k points)
18% Accept Rate

5 Answers

0 votes

Mahesh - Vamsi paidipalli project.

The minute it's wAs finalised one more underperformer added to Mahesh Babu career.

Mahesh babu lackluster performance...Age old dialogues Vamsi taking makes it worthless watch.

I wish it tanks at box-office so MB would wake up from his nutshell which he is sleeping-In for the past few years.

by Assistant Director (57.4k points)
0 votes

Alright alright this might work might not but i m still mad why he left that sukumar project

by Assistant Director (46.4k points)
0 votes

Looks atleast better than BAN for me..want Mahesh to deliver one huge blockbuster now but not sure if this is the one..

by Executive Producer (66.2k points)
0 votes

Same hero-villain theme. He should learn from someone like Vijay Devarakonda

by Second Unit Director (77.9k points)
0 votes

Some times i feel like mahesh wants to make films to show his glamour on screen, yes i agree he is good looking but in every film he wants to display his glamour side, slow motion walks, wearing sunglasses..never he tries to de glam like hrithik does..
Hrithik is more glamourous handsome and nails every look still he tries to de glam but mahesh or his makers never compromise.. May be they think fans want him to see as glamourous man only

by Location Manager (5k points)

Well whenever he experiments we know the result so he no longer takes risks
Besides its not him who wants all this stuff watch his interviews and even in audio functions or anywhere he is simply dressed its just how the director wants to show him for the fans bcoz he is completely opposite of it in real life