18. Being Yogesh - 35 points
  19. Imran1 - 35 points
  20. CultCharm - 33 points
  21. Sandeep - 32 points
  22. suraj.j - 23 points
  23. Ajay - 22 points
  24. Charlie Jatinder - 20 points
  25. Sss d - 19 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+4 votes
Source Link: https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/exclusive-heres-trailer-salman-khan-starrer-bharat-will-launched/
in Upcoming Releases by All Time best! (265k points)
98% Accept Rate

reopened by

@suraj.j How did Suhas add it? Point is simple, the majority of the overseas market will evenutally play it with or without Avengers. Any which way, UAE, US, UK screens are a given to screen the trailer along with what, Aus, NZ, Malaysia! When any Bollywood or Indian film talks about worldwide release, these are the ones to take the major chunk!

And whatever Taran or Himesh tweeted are strictly PR driven anyways.

I talked with Himesh, he said even he is doubtful. Will clear it.

It will be in domestic for sure.and even here not every screen will play the trailer anyways. Why make a big deal?

Considering, Endgame will have Spider-Man, The Lion King, Aladdin, Toy Story 4 trailers. Doesn't make sense.

Further End game is 3 hours which is way more than Hollywood films so ads and trailer will be less there to accomodate more shows.

Besides in India, it's no big deal, Bharat will be played with almost all films till it release. What I was talking about was in overseas.

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Yay ...
Get ready for back 2 back storm in theatres ..

by Editor (87.2k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Another reason to watch Avengers now.

by Star (150k points)
+1 vote

Sultan 5 Days Weekend -

Nett - 180 cr
Gross - 249 cr

Adjusted Nett - 240 cr
Adjusted Gross - 284 cr

So Bharat Collected 240 cr nett in his first 5 days if Wom Is Good. I just hope this is happen in reality.

by Unit Manager (31.9k points)

WC effect will be there

Lifetime 240 will also be good.

+1 vote

But why? Don't ruin Endgame by attaching Bollywood trailers with it. It's a shame for EndGame, inferior products like Bollywood must not be associated with something like it.

by Mega Star (216k points)
+1 vote

So i will be watching it with a housefull crowd that experience will be amazing this is great

by Assistant Director (47.7k points)