18. Being Yogesh - 35 points
  19. Imran1 - 34 points
  20. Sandeep - 30 points
  21. CultCharm - 29 points
  22. suraj.j - 23 points
  23. Ajay - 21 points
  24. Charlie Jatinder - 20 points
  25. Sss d - 19 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+7 votes

in Upcoming Releases by Assistant Director (40.4k points)
93% Accept Rate

reopened by
+1

Salman -

Eid 2019 - Bharat
Xmas 2019 - Dabangg 3
Eid 2020 - Inshallah

Ise Bolte Hai Stardom all solo.

Salman is looking like million bucks at the age of 53

15 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Clashing with Salman is suicidal. Especially on Eid its all Salman Khan Audience.

by Second Unit Director (78.2k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Kya shetty kya srk.. sabko bhagayega bhaijaan

by Unit Manager (35.6k points)
+2 votes

Yeah eid belongs to salman bring it on

by Assistant Director (47.6k points)
+2 votes

For a long decade,we have been clash starved , thanks in advance Akshay-Rohit for fulfilling my wish to see Salman Khan defeats anyone

by Second Unit Director (74.9k points)
+2 votes

Hahaha ye to hona hi tha. Salman jab chahe tab aa sakta hai aur solo aagega ye guarantee hai. Baaki ye akki, ranbir, ranveer to bas bhagane ke liye hi bane hai.

Dharma site par to pahle se hi bakrid likha tha wo to akshay fans ko khush karne ke liye eid likh diya baad main wo bakrid par hi aayegi.

by Unit Manager (31.8k points)
edited by

Dabangg 3 kab aarahi hai??

Hahaha.... Bhai aise articles pe tum viswas karte ho.. Expected better from you.

dekho bhai na main salman ka fan aur na hi akshay ka, rahi baat news ka to salman ne call kiya hoga to wo 100% apne kisi interview main batayega.

+2 votes

Akki rohit kjo must have got a heart attack in their kidneys

by Art Director (2.7k points)
+2 votes

Wah Maza Aa Gaya

Aag Lag Jayega Social Media Pe

Bring It On

Only Superstar Khans Can Come On Solo EDX Till The Time Their Superstardom Doesnt Phase Out No One Else Should Take That Slot Bcz Biggest Stars Get Biggest Festivals!

by Assistant Director (44.7k points)

Xmas par to Ranbir ki movie a rhi hai

Exceptions Can Be There Bro, Aamir Doesnt Has Any Release This Year And Salman Wants To Come On 27th i.e, New Year Weekend Or Who Knows He Might Even Come On 25th

Interesting Days Ahead!

Salman can come anytime he wants. Kjo can't do a thing. If Salman is avoiding xmas, kjo needs to thank his stars.

+2 votes

As expected Eid salman ki hai aur hamesha rahegi

by Location Scout (3.6k points)
+2 votes

I want this clash because everything is against the reigning superstar Salman khan
Akki +Rohit +kjo+Ajay +ranveer
On the other hand Salman is doing a romantic film. The genre itself is threat to us fans.inshallah is not so Bo friendly movie.

Everything is in favour with sooryavanshi
But if clash happens Salman will defeat them single handedly

CLASH OF THE TITANS

by Location Scout (3k points)

So Salman+Alia+ SLB is small as per u wah bhai

Salman himself is bigger than all sooryavanshi cast

I said the genre is not so Bo friendly now days.
Plus he's romancing alia half of his age that will backfire imo

+2 votes

40cr opener vs 20cr opener ...it aint a clash ... it is harakiri ...PR made star and B grade stunt director to fall flat against the mega star and mega director

by Location Manager (5.1k points)
+1 vote

Both Akshay and RS know the cost of clashing with Salman. Such is the height of megastardom. Expect an announcement early next year stating that the movie is postponed to Independance Day

by Star (150k points)

Wo to next year hi PTA chalega ki kaun announce krega vse abhi Tak Bhai Xmas 2019 announce kyun nhi kar rhe why they say Dec but not Xmas

Sss D, dabangg 3 will make it on Salman's bday, and I believe an official announcement will come too.

Regarding sooryavanshi, I strongly get the feeling clash wont hahopen since Salman is a way way bigger star. Akshay loves 15th August, that's one slot they might take up imo.

Well I have my doubts over inshallah to complete in 4 months as he will start shooting after dabangg3

+1 vote

Ab ayega maza so here comes the Holi gift from the biggest star of India to the kjo and gang and I will say to kjo and His gang "Bura na mano Holi Hai bai Holi Hai" from biggest megastar of India

by Production Accountant (26.1k points)
0 votes

Rohit doesn't move from his date once it's announced. Will be interesting to see how this shakes out.

Though from what I have read Inshallah doesn't sound great.

by Assistant Director (53.4k points)
–1 vote

IMO Inshallah isn't a Box office friendly film and does not deserve to release on Eid. Sooryavanshi is completely Eid Kinda Film. WELL Let's see

by Camera Operator (10.8k points)
–7 votes

If Inshallah will Clash with Sooryavanshi then it will be 4th or 5th Time that Salman will Lose Clash Against Akshay Kumar.

by Camera Operator (8.7k points) 1 flag
+1

Offcourse All is Bcoz of Him....
Check to Position of that Actors in The Ranking...
well Movie like JEET,,BAGHBAN,,NO ENTRY ,,MAMK is Not Salman Movie I accept that ...

–2

Jeet, No Entry really?
What has happened to No Entry Mein Entry and why?

Tum rhne do yrr
Mjhe jo bolna tha bol diya ab Bhai fans se Bhes nahi krna