0 votes
Sara Ali Khan and Kartik Aaryan have earned a huge fan base for themselves individually. While many wanted them to date, some fans have been eagerly rooting for them to star in a film. One may remember that Sara confessed on Karan Johar’s chat show Koffee With Karan 6 that she would like to date Kartik. And yes the fans will finally get to see them together in Imtiaz Ali‘s next directorial untitled drama. While many speculated it to be Love Aaj Kal 2, it is yet to be given a name. Now, they have finalized the release date.

On Wednesday, Sara Ali Khan and Kartik Aaryan announced that their film will release on February 14, 2020. Sara shared the first glimpse of the film in which she is leaning on Kartik's shoulder. Announcing the release date, she captioned it, "Honoured, grateful and uncontrollably excited to be a part of Imtiaz Ali ‘s next! Starring @kartikaaryan & @randeephooda releasing on 14th Feb,2020.‬ ‪Presented by Jio Studios @imtiazaliofficial @reliance.entertainment @wearewsf @maddockfilms. Shoot in progress‼️▶️-Imtiaz Ali."

Imtiaz Ali’s untitled drama began in Delhi. Sara Ali Khan and Kartik Aaryan will reportedly shoot for a month in the capital. Jio Studios, Dinesh Vijan's Maddock Films, Imtiaz Ali & Reliance Entertainment’s Window Seat Films will present the film which is currently on floor.

Me: Ye Imtiaz sir ko movie kaise mil raha yaar
Source Link: https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/amp/news/bollywood/first-look-sara-ali-khan-kartik-aaryan-love-imtiaz-alis-romance-drama-film-release-february-14-2020/#click=https://t.co/XRL5oYC4nX
asked in Upcoming Releases by Assistant Director (56.3k points)
93% Accept Rate

reopened by

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

His all movies has different feels! ❤

answered by Camera Operator (11.2k points)
selected by
+1 vote

How In This World This Overrated Director Imtiaz Ali Is Still Getting Films?

answered by Assistant Director (51.2k points)
0 votes

He is an extremely overrated director imo. Good for KA though. Now the jodi with Sara will make the buzz for him. Luck on the lad's side.

answered by Super-star (171k points)
0 votes

I think this couple would get people excited. Just that KWK comment by Sara made a lot of impact. People who don't follow bollywood news were asking me about that.

Plus, Kartik now has 2 back to back hits and Sara will be coming back after a very successful launch. Randeep adds credibility to the movie.

I expect the highlight to be the music and the look of the movie. Valentines Day release will give a boost. Now lets just hope Imtiaz is able to move past JHMS and make a good movie with some depth.

Katrik also has the Pati Patni Aur Woh remake in January 2020, so if all goes well his profile will be much bigger by this time next year. Though I wonder what happened to the Kirik Party remake.

Also, Dinesh Vijan is producing this and after his 2 recent productions, I have trust in him to at least make a competent movie.

answered by Executive Producer (66.8k points)
0 votes

Imtiaz ali movie after JHMS damn but yeah the pair is new will arouse curiosity so might work as well

answered by Assistant Director (53.4k points)

Related questions