18. Vivek Rai - 68 points
  19. nitesh singh - 60 points
  20. power - 55 points
  21. mr.hola - 53 points
  22. Suhas - 47 points
  23. Santosh - 46 points
  24. venkat - 44 points
  25. God Father - 34 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+2 votes

#LaalSinghChadha - That's what @aamir_khan's next, an official Adaptation of #ForestGump is called. The film directed by #AdvaitChandan, produced by @Viacom18Movies slated to release in 2020 and on floors in second half of the year!

The film will see @aamir_khan in the Sikh Avatar, and the actor will also wear a turban. Preparations in full swing, on floors in September. #LaalSinghChadha

https://mobile.twitter.com/HimeshMankad/status/1106100030165913601

in Cinematic Discussion by Assistant Director (40.2k points)
72% Accept Rate

edited by

@suhas
you are not biased for Mahesh Babu?. I mean your fav remade wanted right?

+2

@kashyap123 I have never said that I loved Pokiri or Wanted. If I like the original version then the bias will always remain intact. I can only say whether I was entertained by the remakes or not.

So don't try to analyze based on whose fan I am. If you say Pokiri or Wanted then I'll easily go with Internal Affairs or The Departed. Getting entertained by a film vs actually loving a film are two different things.

Thank god u have not seen ode to my father and veteran. if u had loved it like gump then u would not be on the board for the remakes ....

It's funny you assume I haven't watched Ode to My Father & Veteran.

And good you figured it out that I haven't loved them the way i loved Forrest Gump.

Considering I only watch Salman Khan & Salman Khan Films' products in theater, I wouldn't say me being on board is same as me being on board or not for other actors films.

But still it was nice of you assuming I haven't watched Ode to my Father & Veteran or for that matter even The Teacher's Diary.

17 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

This Movie surely compare with forest gump by the people after release. yes i am happy finally amir announce his next movie but made it in full desi touch and break records. but i personally feel that bhushan kumar biopic will be better choice than this.

by Production Accountant (28.2k points)
selected by
+2 votes

All Time Blockbuster

500 cr Club

Keep Screen Shots

by Location Manager (7.7k points)
+2 votes

Aamir kan should do something original. He is known for his good films. A forest gump remake is a let down.

by Second Unit Director (77.5k points)
+1 vote

Risky!...... But can't wait.....

by Second Unit Director (77.3k points)
+1 vote

Not a great decision. He will change a few things here and there but comparisons are inevitable.

by Director (140k points)
+1 vote

There will be too much negativity as happened for thugs bcoz of the comparisons but still if well made it can be huge

by Assistant Director (45.1k points)
+1 vote

Well nice to atleast have it confirmed.

I find Forrest Gump to be a terrible movie and hope Aamir will be able to improve it. Good luck.

by Assistant Director (49.2k points)
+1 vote

Hope he returns with a masterpiece cum all time grosser breaking Bharat's all time record

by Executive Producer (66.3k points)
+1 vote

Could go either way but for now not very exciting.

by Location Scout (4.4k points)
+1 vote

wow bollywood does not have anything orignal to tell now,even aamir is doing a remake now
i just hope shah does not go down this route

by Location Manager (5.8k points)
0 votes

To Start With The Title Is Great Its A Desi Title And Im Sure Aamir Will Make A Desi Adaptation Of Forest Gump, People Who Are Underestimating Him After His 1st Flop In 13 Years Shouldn't Forget That Same Aamir Gave Back To Back Classics And Industry Hits, This Time He Is More Determined Than Ever Before, He Acknowledged That He Went Wrong With TOH And He Already Said He Wants To Make His Best Film, Also We All Know This Time Aamir Is In His Comfort Zone i.e, Drama Im Sure He Will Nail This Role No Doubt On His Great Acting Skills And Script Sense, I Can Sense Another Dangal.

Director May Be Average But Aamir Has Given Blockbusters And Classic Hits With Many Mediocre Directors-

Qsqt
JJWS
Rangeela
Raja Hindustani
Sarfarosh
Lagaan
RDB
Dhoom 3
Dangal

by Unit Manager (39.4k points)
edited by

He is determined to give so making remakes?

0 votes

Lagta hai ab amir vi srk ki tara gayab hoga bollywood se..not interest in it

by Production Designer (12.5k points)
0 votes

Potential classic and a big blockbuster.
Ace khan should release it on xmas next year.

by Production Accountant (25.5k points)
0 votes

Nope not great.

Though its Aamir Khan. You can say with 70% surety that it will be an ATG and ATBB.

by Unit Manager (34.4k points)

O you professor of math you talking about ATBB while in reality it was a disaster? was that 30% for disaster?

Don't want to waste time on a lost cause like you. Or should I say a chameleon like you.

Jab kuch dhan ka baat nahi karsakta toh delusional harakat delhate ho..lol on you 70% chance of ATBB while in reality has given disaster with biggest budget, biggest holiday production house and big starcast

+2

From 2008 to now, he gave 5 ATGs (From 7 movies he made).

Ya phir hindi me bolu? toh samajh aayega dehati?

0 votes

Big flop it will be. Aamir khan in interview will say that you will forget Tom Hanks after watching Laal Singh Chadha (Firangi~Jack Sparrow)

by Camera Operator (8.4k points)

You wait for your king's next film. It will again wrap up around 80cr lol

+1

Jo Diwali, Amitabh, YRF ke sath Disaster de vo Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan!!

Jo christmas mein kat anu aur anand ke saath 90cr wo king hai lol.
same anand gave 100cr+ with kangana in 2015

TWMR ke reviews me or Zero ke reviews me Zameen-Aasmaan ka fark hai mr. Kashyap.

0 votes

Bad decision. Forest gump is not very entertaining.

by Editor (85k points)
0 votes

Because of the remake public will judge and spread negative comments. It's potential will be not similar to what we expect from aamir khan starrers.playing manchild is very difficult task .once a A superstar played man child (salman is tube light) and the results are known

But I'm happy He's doing a movie.
Sometimes is better than nothing

by Set Designer (1.9k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers 70 views
+1 vote
4 answers 105 views
+4 votes
12 answers 506 views
506 views asked May 4 in Upcoming Releases by suraj.j Camera Operator (8.4k points)