18. nitesh singh - 74 points
  19. Bollywood_on_d_Rocks - 74 points
  20. power - 64 points
  21. mr.hola - 59 points
  22. Suhas - 59 points
  23. Lambodar - 49 points
  24. Santosh - 46 points
  25. venkat - 44 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

68.6k questions

260k answers

318k comments

1.3k users

Categories

+3 votes

Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/AndhraBoxOffice/status/1106078432096448512
in Non-Bollywood by All Time best! (262k points)
99% Accept Rate

reopened by

Isn't it the Jr NTR and RC starrer one?

Yes it is..

Hmm... I wonder that what kind of character Ajay gonna play then! Already two big stars are on board.

9 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

This film is going to be huge and could potentially be the highest grosser if it's well made.

--

Ajay Devgn is going to nail his role with heart and soul. I'm very glad he's getting an opportunity to work with this director who will make him stand out. I heard he will be playing the role of a freedom fighter in flashback scenes. Hopefully, he creates something memorable in a powerful role.

Alia Bhatt is the top actress and this talented lady has an excellent line up especially this film. I don't think any other heroine who is active can reach her level as her upcoming movies have the potential to be Blockbusters. If her films are successful at the Box Office then she would have fully established herself as an actress.

by Casting Director (18.1k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Alia is already no.1 actress we have today and now this movie. She is going to increase the gap further now. She has now Kalank,Brahmastra,RRR,Takht and mind you all movies are huge and has potential to be blockbuster.

by Production Accountant (22.1k points)
+1 vote

This is huge waiting for this so eagerly
Jai Rajamouli

by Assistant Director (45.2k points)
+1 vote

Ajay Devgan now playing a side kick to Ram charan? Can't wait.......

by Second Unit Director (77.3k points)

Well Rajamouli approached Ajay Devgn for Hindi dubbing of Eega [Makkhi] & even added a tribute to Devgn in the end graphics with the fly doing a Phool Aur Kaante bike stunt.

And Ajay Devgn specially did the Hindi dubbing for Ram Charan's Dhruva. He was the voice of Ram Charan.

+1 vote

Clash with shamshera.

by Production Accountant (25.5k points)
+1 vote

Huge. Alia on her way to being way bigger than her contemporaries.

by Star (140k points)
+1 vote

Another 1000 cr movie for Rajamouli is loading. Can't wait. This is biggest movie of 2020.

by Star (148k points)
+1 vote

South industry directors are giving pan India appeal to their movies by casting Bollywood Superstars this is great tactics.
Alia will be untouchable till the end of 2020,A pan India face.
SSR hasn't tasted failure till now, I don't see that changing. I hope it becomes another pan India blockbuster.

by Unit Manager (32k points)
+1 vote

nice casting. congrats to Ajay as he seems to be hitting his peak at this stage in his career along with Akshay.

by Assistant Director (49.2k points)