18. Vivek Rai - 68 points
  19. nitesh singh - 60 points
  20. power - 55 points
  21. mr.hola - 53 points
  22. Suhas - 47 points
  23. Santosh - 46 points
  24. venkat - 44 points
  25. God Father - 34 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+11 votes
in Music & Promos by Assistant Director (45.1k points)
89% Accept Rate

@Jatinder you can sense what I meant to say.

@suhas I feel like this will be just another Akshay film. Looks bland to me. Sajjan Singh Rangroot looked much better.
Waiting for Randeep Hood one.

Trailer is good to average.
Missing the wow factor & emotion touch...albiet 1st 2/3 shots are impressive .
Dont know whether they have really made any close quarter ambush fight in movie or they just let it go with regular theme films one after one type action scenes.

+1

@Jatinder even Sajjan Singh was pretty much meh only. This one is filled up with stereotypes but enough whistle worthy slow motion action seems to be there & ofcourse enough to meet the demand of current times if you can catch my drift.

The moment they cast an A-lister it was clear the film won't be the realistic heightened narration of a real life event. As Bobby Sing reminded, it was 21 who fought the battle not 1.

18 Answers

+1 vote

Sorry! Nothing like epic

Production quality looks average.

by Assistant Director (40.2k points)
+1 vote

If the obvious language of BOI wasn't enough proof of the fact that BOI's article about this movie was PR, then here this trailer will clear everything, grandest movie in 25 year history of Bollywood.

by Mega Star (213k points)
+1 vote

Well, it doesn't look like the biggest scale Bollywood movie in the last 25 years. And if it actually was, KJo would not have been releasing it on Holi.

But I still think it can do big numbers, because of patriotism+emotions+action. Akki should be crossing 150cr at least.

by Assistant Director (49.2k points)

BOI was talking about biggest scale for a Bollywood film starring Akshay Kumar film and it's certainly is biggest for him.

0 votes

Best trailer of the year.....Finally Akki cross 134cr....

by Assistant Director (49k points)
0 votes

BOI article is going to be true

by Executive Producer (66.3k points)
0 votes

Looks like war scene will be epic rest movie Looks like a average stuff as par trailer. Yes eagerly waiting for this movie and this time 150 cr min. By Akshay Kumar.

by Production Accountant (28.2k points)
0 votes

This is a 200cr grosser for akshay. Congrats in advance to Kowsigan and Rowdy

by Director (140k points)
0 votes

There is something off about the production quality ..... too much touched up feel ...... it seems to made on computer entirely without actually being shot

by Location Manager (5.1k points)
0 votes

Can it beat thugs?.........

by Second Unit Director (77.3k points) 1 flag
0 votes

Far far below expectations, scale looks so pale in front of other period movies.
Other than the subject of 21 sikhs fought against 10000 afghans nothing really impressed me.
Such subject needs far better treatment, it looks like a medium budget akki movie.

by Unit Manager (31.8k points)
0 votes

apne ko picture hi nahi dekhni toh trailer kayko dekhne ka

by Unit Manager (34.4k points)
0 votes

Kesari trailer and scale is impressive now its up to content and star power of akki to take it up to 133cr so best of luck

by Production Accountant (25.5k points)
0 votes

Zuban Kesari...........

by Unit Manager (31.8k points)
0 votes

Average is the word. Completely made Sentimental lol and nonsensical. Parineeti might be in mid of the story when Akki remembers his family. Will be complete lol again. Expected something better. Will be difficult to cross Rowdy Rathore. It was not the time of Kesari jokes when it actually happened

by Camera Operator (8.3k points)
0 votes

Trailer is good with Akshay Kumar looks superb and intense but now it's all about how director handle it beacause you need a strong emotional story to keep people interested for around 140,what they have outside these war scenes is something which decide how this film perform but as a trailer it's superb.

by Assistant Director (43.2k points)
0 votes

WTF. Poor. But the circumstances and media will ensure success.

by Production Accountant (25.5k points)
0 votes

History remembers the winners ,not the opposite side and how they heroically lost .

by Director (123k points)
0 votes

Not too much High its just cool for me average

by Costume designer (1k points)

Related questions

+1 vote
4 answers 143 views
143 views asked Jan 10, 2018 in Box Office Related by Ajay Production Accountant (28.2k points)
+2 votes
1 answer 74 views