• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
16 Online
1 Member And 15 Guest
Members present at the site
+7 votes
156 views asked in Old by anonymous
+1 gud question.

7 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

1st of all. He is very kind hearted person. He always help poor, helpless peoples nd never say to someone That look at me i'm helping them so make news about my greatness, my kindness ( i mean paid media publicity).
And bieng a highest tax payr. That shows how responsible he is!
He always follow this rule " 10 lo nd 100 do" that's why he always top the list of highest taxpayr. Bt nt in highest earning.

Akshay Kumar

"King Of Hearts"

answered by anonymous
selected by
100% Agree with you.
Kuchh bhi!! You mean to say he earn less and pay more..its not charity house....Government of india ka hai income tax..Its about how you earn where you invest.....Noone pays extra and noone can pay extra..Income tax wale Awai nahi lete tax..There is something called Balance sheet and Accountancy...
Oh! I understand what r u trying to say bt wht abt charity.donation nd all kinds of acts he does for poor peoples? Wo sab income tax ko nahi dikhta kya?
+4 votes

Because he honestly pays taxes.

answered by Unit Manager (39.5k points)
+3 votes

He does maximum movie by any superstar; So total earnings is more..Plus he is a responsible citizen who pays tax genuinely...

answered by Producer (107k points)
+3 votes

Because he pays 20% extra tax......lol

answered by Production Accountant (29.5k points)
+3 votes

Akshay is the king in terms of paying tax....there is someone else who calls himself by this name and his fans also say he is the richest,wonder why he doesnt pay his taxes properly......

answered by All Time best! (266k points)
so according to you srk,salman,dhoni,amitabh are corrupts !!!
kya pata.............
Everybody invest in tax saving scheme and nothing wrong in this...Rather I call this Smart investment unit and unless you do it correctly...
+2 votes

Coz he is a very honest person.

answered by Second Unit Director (71.8k points)
+2 votes

+1 good question.

answered by Production Accountant (22.5k points)

No related questions found