18. Maniac01 - 59 points
  19. Seinfeld - 57 points
  20. Invincible - 52 points
  21. power - 46 points
  22. Sanal - 45 points
  23. Greek God - 43 points
  24. Irdwhelp - 37 points
  25. Sss d - 31 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67.6k questions

256k answers

312k comments

1.1k users

+2 votes
1. Bojack Horseman :

Recently finished watching the show. WIll create another post about my experience but boy the theme song! There are subtle changes every season in it like some easter eggs are being dropped. The beats are crazy awesome!

2. GoT:

Well it took its time but once I got into the show, I couldnt skip the theme song! This one also had changes as the show progressed with different cities/kingdoms shown beautifully.

3. Sherlock:

Again the tune of this theme show is groovy! just short of a minute. I never skipped it once I had heard it.

4. Daredevil:

This one's red and intense! The video is beautifully crafted with the show's theme being visualised.

5. TBBT:

Now many would disagree but there'a tinge of bias here. I love the show. Even if it has gone downhill in terms of quality but Iove it. The theme is incredibly hummable and now I have it by heart.

in Non-Bollywood by Unit Manager (32.4k points)
87% Accept Rate

edited by

1st will always be F.R.I.E.N.D.S

GOT is obvious. Ofcourse I've skipped it few times but then that has to mostly do with the restlessness in watching the episode.

Two And a Half Men even though I stopped watching after Charlie's exit.

The Big Bang Theory only in early seasons. I don't even remember which season episode was the last time I watched the whole credits theme without fast forwarding.

The Walking Dead

6 Answers

+1 vote

I won't say always because sometimes I do skip even GoT, especially in binge-watching.
But I do play them, will be FRIENDS, Narcos, Breaking Bad (it was short), How I Met Your Mother (again short), Sherlock (its short) and Modern Family (also short).

Basically only GO(A)T.

by Super-star (171k points)
+1 vote

I don't skip any TV shows themes, never.

Although there also the thing that i don't watch TV shows, so there's that too, but yeah, never skip any theme, just skip whole TV show

by Mega Star (210k points)

You are missing out on a lot of fun @TB

He’s into a TV show from Marvel with feature film length episodes releasing one after the another

MCU is great but even tv series are good as well

+1 vote

Well TBH i always skip intro but i loved GOT and daredevil theme and watched it quite few times

by Assistant Director (40.6k points)
+1 vote

Will await your review for Bojack Horseman ... cant imagine myself watching these cartoons however smart but it carries tremendous reviews ..... barely able to watch episode 1 ...does it grow on you slowly or it goes either ways immediate ??? lemme know

Young Sheldon is cool and also seem to like House of Cards theme music and yes, Bates Motel haunting melody ...

by Set Designer (2.1k points)
My little review of Bojack Horseman!

I suggest you to watch Rick and Morty first. This show is unbeatable.

Then watch Bojack.

+1 vote

I am yet to catch the Bojack Horseman but from your list I loved the theme of daredevil and sherlock. The latter is definitely one of my most favorite shows of all time.

by Director (132k points)
+1 vote

Firstly nice list of shoes you got there. Have seen all of them and all are/were great. The only one I hate currently is Sherlock due to the horrible last season.

As for me, I never skip Daredevil or HIMYM theme.

HIMYM is my most favorite sitcom of all time.

And the first time I saw the Daredevil theme I was stunned by just how beautiful it was and how good the music was. I'm currently watching season 3 and I have never skipped the intro even in the previous seasons.

by Assistant Director (46.5k points)