18. Tom Cruise - 130 points
  19. Seinfeld - 110 points
  20. nitesh singh - 106 points
  21. IamRaj - 99 points
  22. playboy - 98 points
  23. devendran - 95 points
  24. Sanal - 69 points
  25. Lambodar - 67 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67.1k questions

253k answers

310k comments

1.1k users

0 votes
Source Link: https://m.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/shah-rukh-khan-says-salman-khan-was-the-only-one-to-tell-him-dilwale-dulhaniya-le-jayenge-was-great/story-Q8x1dagiucQyNq9qoB22sN_amp.html
in Box Office Discussions by Casting Director (19.7k points)
99% Accept Rate

reopened by

Shah Rukh Khan says Salman Khan was the only one to tell him Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge was great
Shah Rukh Khan has said that a lot of people were not impressed by Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge when they first saw it. Except Salman Khan loved it.
Updated: Feb 08, 2019 18:31:26
Asian News International

Shah Rukh Khan,Salman Khan,Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol in Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge.
Shah Rukh Khan recently revealed that it was Salman Khan, of all people, who appreciated his work in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, when everyone else had panned it. Speaking on an episode of the third season of Masterclass by Viu, the actor, in conversation with host Cyrus Sahukar shared this anecdote about the Dabangg star.

He said, “I still remember, this was at the premier of Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. I had a couple of friends sitting beside me. There is a scene in the movie where I say ‘Raj agar yeh tujko pyaar karti hai toh palat ke dekhegi. Palat. Palat. Palat.’ And at that point, my friend tells me ‘It looks like you’ll kill her like you killed the girl in Baazigar. If you weren’t in this movie, it would do really well.’ I felt very sad.”

“The first person outside the production who saw the film and said it’s a great one was my friend Salman Khan,” he went on to add.

The actor further went on to thank all women in his life, saying, “Even today it’s strange that everyone calls me a romantic hero because I’m really awkward doing it. I would like to thank all the heroines in this country who’ve done films with me because they made me really comfortable.”

He revealed, “Every time I’d do a scene, I’d say I cannot do this, what to do? And they said- Just do it, don’t worry. I would say these things to Kajol, Madhuri, Juhi, everyone. And they’ve always supported and been kind to me.”

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

A very good movie but overrated. It hasn't aged well for me.

by Director (127k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Never liked this movie.

by Production Accountant (24.8k points)

i am curious too why it became such a big atbb wasnt it just a normal romantic movie kkhh deserved the footfalls of this movie i feel

+1 vote

I liked the movie but not much like other ATBBs like KKHH, 3 Idiots or Dangal lol.

by Star (146k points)
+1 vote

Salman always motivated other star.....not demoralized...

by Assistant Director (45.2k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
3 answers 118 views
–2 votes
2 answers 700 views
700 views asked Aug 25, 2015 in Images by moviezfun Producer (109k points)
+2 votes
7 answers 93 views