18. Maniac01 - 45 points
  19. Seinfeld - 42 points
  20. Santosh - 41 points
  21. playboy - 36 points
  22. GOD - 31 points
  23. Nikeel - 29 points
  24. Rahat - 26 points
  25. Sss d - 24 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+1 vote
in Box Office Discussions by Location Scout (4.3k points)
4% Accept Rate

No.

I had booked ticket for Dum Laga Ke Haisha & it was non-stop raining. Eventually I went in the rain itself, half drenched. Missed the beginning though.

Twice I've booked & skipped the film. One was La La Land. Had booked & parents gave a surprise visit. So I skipped the movie. The other one was Jackie Chan's Police Story Lockdown [I think it had a different title for India release]. I remember the show was at 4:30pm & I came back from college, slept off in the noon. By the time I woke up, it was 6pm.

Nothing such ever happened with me

5 Answers

+3 votes

Yeah a friend had booked tickets for bhaiyyaji superhit. It was bright sunlight yet we decided not to go. Since time is money.

by Director (135k points)

chamchagiri karta rahega ya kuch karega if time is money for you then why you are here foolish guy

@intense ban this man bro. What kind of language you talking about me @tom cruise. Please take action.

Tom cruise not me, it's you who's wasting time. A man with a narrow minded mentality such as you should refrain from commenting on my actions.

That was savage Intense

0 votes

I booked tickets for Bhaiyaaji Superhit but the theater cancelled the show because there was no audience... Same happened during YPDP... But god is great, whatever god do is good for us And i thank god because i saved my money, health and time

by Location Manager (6.7k points)

But they are better than disasters of khans which gave huge losses to distributors you must have wasted your time & money on these crap films

0 votes

I booked tickets for yamla pagla deewana 3 i watched it now i regret it wish it rained that day

by Assistant Director (41.9k points)
0 votes

No. Though plan got cancelled many times.

by Production Accountant (25.2k points)
0 votes

I accidentally booked tickets for Friday instead of Sunday (For Thor Ragnarok) and the show was just after 40 minutes so Couldn't make it to the theater (But the movie was worth the double price so no regrets)

by Production Accountant (21.7k points)

Related questions