18. Maniac01 - 45 points
  19. Seinfeld - 42 points
  20. Santosh - 41 points
  21. playboy - 36 points
  22. GOD - 31 points
  23. Nikeel - 29 points
  24. Rahat - 26 points
  25. Sss d - 24 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
0 votes
1. Maine Pyar Kiya - Solo (credit goes to actress)

2. Baaghi - Solo

3. Sanam Bewafa - Solo (Credit Goes To other)

4. Saajan - Multistarrer

5. Hum Aapke Hain Koun - Solo (Credit goes to Actress)

6. Karan Arjun - Multistarrer

7. Jeet - Multistarrer

8. Judwaa - Solo

9. Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya - Solo

10. Bandhan - Multistarrer

11. Biwi No. 1 - Multistarrer

12. Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam - Multistarrer

13. Hum Saath Saath Hai - Multistarrer

14. Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge - Solo

15. Baghban - Not A Good Screen Space in The Movie.

16. Mujhse Shaadi Karogi - Multistarrer

17. No Entry - Multistarrer

Note - 1. please consider multistarrer when other star also having a good screen space in the movie and having star power also at that time of release.

2. Don't say director taken the credit because without director movie not made well so all movies credit goes to director.

3. So salman has 17 hits in single screen era but only 4 solo hits with credit.
Source Link: Box Office India
in Box Office Discussions by Production Accountant (26k points)
90% Accept Rate

reopened by

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I have never seen boi crediting Divya for deewana, sunny for darr, Kajol for ddlj or kkhh, madhuri for dtph (If she can pull off a 7cr ffs movie then why not only 3cr), HR for k3g, Saif for khnh
But they will credit bhagyashree for mpk, ensemble cast for sanam bewafa are k3g bhi ensemble cast tha, hahk all credits to madhuri, jacky wasn't a star but he deserves all credits for bandhan, Manish was a megastar after hssh, no entry was sold on salman's name
According to me lead actors should credit for their movie except for the likes of URI.
A well accepted movie will boost their career only.
Boi just wants to make happy everyone.

by Production Accountant (28.7k points)
selected by

K3 g is not ensemble but multistarrer , Pardes was ensemble,if HAHK had Aloknath, Mohnish,Renuka so had DDLJ Amrish,Farida,Anupam,Parmeet in strong roles

+1

Mpk was debut of both Salman and bhagyashree how she deserves all credits for its success

+2 votes

Do u think mpk was all about actress? A big no coz bagyashree was super flop after that
Do u think bandhan was a multistarrer ? A big no coz Jacky was not a hero anymore by then
D u think sbw was all about actress? A big no coz roshini was super flop outside sbw
Do u think hakhk was all about actress? A big no even boi clarified that Salman was paid 50lac while madhuri only 30 lac and hakhk was the only atbb movie she has had

by Production Accountant (25k points)

i am not saying he should not get credit for hahk ofcourse he is a part of the reason of its success all i said was that ddlj was more of srks film than hahk was salmans and the first movie that comes to mind when we think of srk is ddlj but for salman its not hahk but maybe something like a dabbang

Salman without Madhuri : 2 ATBB & 9 HGOTY.

Srk without Kajol - 0 ATBB & Only 3 HGOTY.

Does not the statistics clearly prove that HAHK was more Salman film than DDLJ was Srk's???

box office and all i dont know and i am not saying hahk was madhuris film
let me try to explain for the last time
in ddlj raj and simran became more popular than the story and film it self
for hahk people remmember the film more for its story and songs than the characters now and again i am not saying that madhuri and salman did not deserve credit

No my friend, it's not like that. DDLJ was more urban friendly. Hence, it's the 'aankhon ka taara' of media and so called critics and we all know most of tge social media guys (like us) run after critics reviews and media appreciation. Over the years the perception has been made that DDLJ>>>HAHK & srk+kajol>>>Salman+Madhuri. Though it's far from reality.

+2 votes

And Phir Milenge, Baabul,MAMK, Sawaria etc are Salman Khan movies.
And Dil Tera Aasiq had no Madhuri Dixit,Chandramukhi and Chand Ka Tukda had no Sridevi to take credit for failures.
" Success has many fathers, failure is an orphan".

by Executive Producer (62.2k points)
+1

Salman had 19 Hits and 4 semihits, SRK had 21 hits and 3 semihits before Dabangg but you will see everywhere as if Salman had no hits.Filmfare,SRK fans and other haters did everything... but Salman has overcome everyone now and that makes it sweeter than it ought to be.
Best Supporting Actor was given to Salman and they're ignoring him, Best Critics and Popular Actor to Hrithik only to not acknowledge Salman for Tere Naam.....

+1

Full agree but Boi ka vusion clear samaj aa gaya. Harminder srk fan hai.

He just wants to make every one happy for more hits, as Salman is no1 now, he's making SRK fans happy by discrediting Salman's past hits.
During SRK's peak he used to tell Salman has the biggest fan base though that's not reflecting on bo.

+1

Even srk finished 2008 only but till now harminder given srk on 3 rd place. Unbelievable. Not a single movie in 3 cr+ footfalls club since last 18 years but harminder jai ho baised giri ki.

+2 votes

You're clearly ahead of almost everyone in the points table so why is there a need to make such absurd posts? Chill.

by Director (135k points)
+1 vote

Consult taran adarsh.

by Production Accountant (25.2k points)
+1

He needs to consult a doctor instead of Taran Adarsh. He's obsessed with points. Points badhane ke chakkar me kuch bhi post karta rehta hai forum pe dinbhar.

+1

True fact

+1 vote

Aisa phutiyappa abhi abhi aaya hai aapke dimag me ya bachpan se hi hai???

Salman became a STAR after ATBB MPK. Salman hits the top league (means Superstar or near a superstar) after Saajan and Sanam Bewafa. http://web.archive.org/web/20060209213440/http://www.boxofficeindia.com:80/topactors.htm
Still credits goes to others....LMAO!!! Acc to this multistarrer logic Amitabh Bachchan cannot be even considered a big star, forget megastar or superstar tag.

Anyway, thanks for ur throwing away the NAQAB (of being a Bhai fan). Your chameleonism won't be forgotten.

by Unit Manager (37.5k points)

as your wish but boi clearly says it in articals in today's time and i am fan of salman till my last breath. but you think i am not fan of salman than as your wish. read my everywhere comment you got your answer.

Don't know what kind of fan you are! But the fan inside me can't allow me to write bullshits on my idol, in any situation.

I am not required for your certificate to salman fan. I am just giving boi data and boi thing to expose boi here. but you can't understand my point.

Neither I need urs. But if I see a Bhai hater writing/talking nonsense on Bhai I'll tear him apart, doesn't matter even if he claims himself to be a Bhai fan. That's it.

Related questions

–1 vote
3 answers 133 views
–1 vote
2 answers 80 views
+5 votes
1 answer 109 views