18. kashyap123 - 65 points
  19. Maniac01 - 62 points
  20. Invincible - 60 points
  21. Greek God - 52 points
  22. power - 51 points
  23. Irdwhelp - 49 points
  24. Sanal - 49 points
  25. Santosh - 43 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67.6k questions

256k answers

312k comments

1.1k users

+3 votes

Highest Paid Actor in YEAR : 1992

AMITABH : 85 lakh

FAVOURITE  HERO 1993 : AMITABH Tops The Poll

FAVOURITE HERO 1994 & 1995 -> AMITABH Tops

FAVOURITE HERO 1996 : AMITABH Tops 

FAVOURITE HERO 1998 & 1999 : SRK Tops 

Most Time Tops By AMITABH from 1990-1997 after that 1998-99 Top By SRK

As BOI also said that Early 90s Belong to AMITABH & LATE 90s Belong to SRK.

in BOI Update by Location Scout (4.8k points)
20% Accept Rate

reopened by

Okk

@ajay
Main survey ko maan bhi leta agar Sunny Deol and Govinda at least top 5 me hota but ye dono top 7 me bhi nhi hai... Survey ka kattar samarthak Vivek bhi iska explanation nhi de paa raha hai...

@vivek
One of the ur pics says Salman was paid 2nd highest (along with Sanjay Dutt) in 92-93....almost 50% more than Sunny, Jackie and Anil....and 2 times more than Srk, Aamir and Govinda. Do I believe it???

I don't Know bro...bas itna janta hu 90s me Koi Big Star nahi tha jaise 80s me AMITABH aur iss Decade me SALMAN...

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Big b was still the shahenshah in his last years as a lead. Srk prime started from kkhh.

by Production Accountant (25.1k points)
selected by
+3 votes

I was waiting for voting Salman Khan in 1994 end in Movie Magazine but they didn't gave Salman an option.
During the shooting of a movie there was a conflict between Salman and a journalist and as a result Salman was totally ignored by media.
Khalid Mohamed led the crusade and he (Filmfare) directly insulted Salman by giving him Best Supporting Actor to show him as one to Shahrukh, their favorite.They somehow rectified one of their deliberate mistakes by giving Best Debut award after many years for MPK ,but not nominating for HAHK left scars on the hearts of Salman fans.
I stopped subscribing Filmfare and Movie mag and started reading Cineblitz and Screen Magazine.
Anyone who follows Salman Khan closely from 90s will know the truths.

by Executive Producer (60.1k points)
edited by

Utni badi nhi thi PKTDK but utna chhota bhi nhi tha ki 47% ke against 2% mile....sath me other 2 successes bhi thi....

Okk bhai

First you follow BOI which totalled HAHK collection and calculated average per movie and said he only has chance to be in all time greats.They will again add Saajan, Sanambewafa and Maine Pyar Kiya neglecting all the claims of so and so by die hard haters.

+3 votes

It's the same as today. People say khans are over but they still rule the roost. That's the thing about legends. Their fall is also not as steep and alarming, it happens gradually.

by Director (133k points)
+3 votes

On An Average Aamir Has Remained In Top 5 Throughout 1990s Both In Terms Of Market Value (Price Paid) And Popularity, Even BOI Keeps Him In Top 2 In 2nd Half Of 1990s, Overall I Believe He Shall Be In Top 5 Along With Other 2 Khans, Sunny And Govinda Bcz In Terms Of Box Office Also He Was Among Top 3!

Apart From 3 Khans Only Dilip Kumar Remained In Top 5 For 3 Decades (That Too Consecutive Decades) And I Think Salman Aamir Can Be There For 1 More Decade!

by Unit Manager (33.2k points)
+2 votes

Fir wahi irrelevant 90s 80s blah blah post
Time machine me betho aur wahin jao
Live in present
Wese b isme vote karega jo mostly metro city m rehta ho jo small city village m rehta ho uska kya
Govinda sunny k kitne fans honge interior me
Un fans ki koi value nahi h kya

by Set Designer (2k points)
edited by

Itna he Problem hai to jaakr Padhai krr isme to kuch aise bhi nahi rkha ..Kuch bann jayga to Duniya puchega..ye naachne gaane wale ko to waise he jab taak hai tab taak puchte hai sab...ek baar movie banana band kiya to inhe koi thukne taak nahi jata...

Itna he Problem hai to jaakr Padhai krr isme to kuch aise bhi nahi rkha ..Kuch bann jayga to Duniya puchega Yeh tu apne pe apply kar l
Just because old actors are not relevant doesn't mean they don't have die hard fans

Abe tjhe koi problem hai ???
Bola to Bhut problem hai to Forums chorr de ...kyuki Agar Iss posts se itna he problem hota to hide ho gya hota.
Teri kyu itna jall rahi hai ??

Apne life prr dhyan de mjhe mt bata itna he problem hai to mera post ignore krr Mera He reply copy marne kii jrurt nahi

Khud to adimanav jamane ka lagta hai kyuki Jiska DP lagaya hai wo uss jamane ka to hai nahi
Kaha kaha se kaun se jamane le chle aate hai yaha kuch life me kiya he nhi hoga islie abhi taak yahi haal hai