18. mr.hola - 60 points
  19. Ajay - 59 points
  20. Hrithikiantilldeath - 49 points
  21. kashyap123 - 44 points
  22. Greek God - 41 points
  23. Imran1 - 39 points
  24. Invincible - 34 points
  25. Baadshah - 34 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+1 vote
Source Link: https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/shocking-munna-bhai-3-to-go-on-floors-this-year-without-rajkumar-hirani/
in Upcoming Releases by Location Manager (6.4k points)
31% Accept Rate

recategorized by

Munna Bhai 3 is a long time pending now and there are regular rumours about it surfacing on the internet. Starring Sanjay Dutt and Arshad Warsi in pivotal roles, Munna Bhai is amongst the most-loved franchises of Bollywood. It’s been more than a decade now since Lage Raho Munna Bhai.

With Rajkumar Hirani’s name muddling in the #MeToo allegations, there are now talks in B-town that search for a new director is on. Things are not official as of now but talks are already making the rounds in the industry. It’s also being said, Mr Chopra is hoping to put the movie on floors this year.

Vidhu Vinod Chopra, in a conversation with Indian Express, said “I haven’t yet made my next Munna Bhai because I didn’t get a proper script. I hope I make it this year.”

Recently Arshad was asked about a woman’s allegation that Hirani sexually assaulted her during the shoot of Sanju, Arshad told IANS: “For me, to pass any sort of judgement or come to a conclusion is absolutely wrong because I don’t know exactly about the case. I don’t know how much truth is there or how credible this accusation is. Has the proper investigation been done? I don’t know about all that.

“I personally don’t like to jump to conclusions and pass my judgment and suddenly start looking at a person differently. I cannot do that, it’s not right to do that. What do I feel about Raju? I think he is a fabulous gentleman. He is a lovely guy. My association with him is so long, and I have never seen one wrong thing about him.” Arshad, who has worked with the director in films like Lage Raho Munna Bhai, said he has never seen Hirani behave inappropriately.

Only time will tell the fate of this franchise whose third part is due since years now. Till the time comes, we just hope justice is done to both the film as well as to the person who is untrue in this controversy.

Answer Wo Peeche ? mark laga hai wahi hai. fake news.

Bhai Article Ko Post Mei Hi Daala Karo, Comment Mei Nahi, Aur Har Post BOI Update Nahi Hoti!

8 Answers

+1 vote

No way they are making munna bhai without hirani

by Assistant Director (46.6k points)

Munna Bhai 3 was announced without Hirani only. Subhash Kapoor was to direct it.

It was the movie Sanju was supposed to act right after getting released from jail. But Subhash Kapoor got accused of sexual harrasment & the project was put on hold..

Well and now hirani himself is accused of sexual harrasement irony

+1 vote

Not possible. Munnabhai is nothing without hirani

by Star (148k points)

Munna Bhai 3 without Raju Hirani was long back announced with Subhash Kapoor as the director.

https://www.deccanherald.com/amp?params=LzIwMTMvMDMvMTMvMzA5NjA1

"I wanted time as I didn't want to jump at it just because it is 'Munnabhai'. There are two ways to react - you can be like it is an opportunity of a lifetime or you can sit back and think if you have anything in mind and if you can do justice," he said.

The first two films - "Munnabhai M.B.B.S" and "Lage Raho Munna Bhai" - were directed by Rajkumar Hirani and produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra. They were not only entertaining, but conveyed messages too.

"I took about two weeks of time and wanted to figure this out. I wanted to see if I have something to tell about Munna and Circuit (two important characters played by Sanjay Dutt and Arshad Warsi, respectively). When I felt that there was something I could do, I got back to Vinod," he said.

It's his baby and I feel he's the best person to make it. Anyways it's an irony now both concerned people are in the dock for the same offence.

0 votes

Without Hirani, VVC Is Nothing!

by Assistant Director (43.9k points)

Why Hirani won't work with yrf, dharma etc?. Any idea?

Dont Know Bro, But Any Production House Will Offer Him Any Amount He Wants To Work, He Is No.1 Director!

Ya man i'm also little surprised... VVC is useless/avg producer........

Hirani can produce his own movie but I think munna bhai is vvc property.

0 votes

Rumour. hardly 1 turns out to be true out of 100.

by Production Accountant (29.8k points)
0 votes

by Unit Manager (31.6k points)
0 votes

As Trump always say Fake News.

by Second Unit Director (78.1k points)
0 votes

Munna Bhai without Hirani is like "Aalu without samosa".

by Production Accountant (22.2k points)

Actually it should be 'Samosa without aaloo'...

@Tiger Yes bro

0 votes

As long as Abhijit Joshi is not writing Munnabhai for VVC ...

by Location Manager (5.1k points)

Related questions

+7 votes
8 answers 85 views
85 views asked Aug 4, 2014 in Opinion by Baazigar All Time best! (285k points)
0 votes
8 answers 242 views