18. Bollywood_on_d_Rocks - 74 points
  19. nitesh singh - 74 points
  20. power - 68 points
  21. Suhas - 60 points
  22. mr.hola - 59 points
  23. Lambodar - 52 points
  24. Santosh - 46 points
  25. venkat - 44 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.
+2 votes

Kangana Ranaut has broken her silence on the comments made against her by multiple people involved in Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi. Kangana was asked about the statements made by director Krish, writer Apurva Asrani and actors Sonu Sood and Mishti Chakraborty, and she said, “I would suggest Krish to take Sonu Sood, Mishti Chakraborty and Apurva Asrani and make a film to teach me a lesson.”

Kangana told a reporter as she was exiting the Mumbai airport on Friday, “It is wrong of Krish to attack me like that. If he is right, then he can go ahead and prove it. Talking to the media won’t help him. Manikarnika is out and fortunately or unfortunately, I have directed the film. The film is out there and nothing can be done about it. To all those people who are saying that my role has been cut or I have edited a scene, I would like to say that whatever place I have achieved, whether as an actor or 3 times National award winner or filmmaker, I have got it myself and my father hasn’t given it to me. Get this position on your own and by crying, it won’t help anyone.”

She added, “I have taken all the final decisions. If Krish left the film in my hands, then it is my prerogative as a director to take the final calls. And to all those who are struggling in life, they should take inspiration from me. They won’t get anything by feeling jealous or by attacking me.”

Source Link: https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/kangana-ranaut-breaks-silence-on-manikarnika-row-stop-crying-jealousy-won-t-help-you/story-uCIIBdKg0zJNFNgedvYOkL.html
in General Queries by All Time best! (262k points)
99% Accept Rate

reopened by

11 Answers

–1 vote

Best answer

Perfect response from kangana to krrish and her jealous haters.

by Set Designer (2k points)
selected by
+2

dude how can you take her side she has wronged so many men

Dattani tell us more. You're an interesting case. Who are you?

A true man would never need to be protected from a woman. So many men are collectively attacking a woman. She is standing alone. I respect her for that.

Thats a whole different level of sexism right there

+3 votes

Take your line kangana and repeat it to yourself atelast 10 times.

by Star (140k points)

Her line applies to you and ur idol as well.

+2

Doesnt. Kangana is exposed big time by every celebrity now. Nowhere to hide. Just like you.

+1 vote

Queen of being a Psychotic Numbnut strikes again.

by Mega Star (213k points)
edited by
+1 vote

Always Create Controversy. Such A Shame.

by Production Accountant (28.3k points)
+1 vote

// stop crying jealousy won't help you//

So true....She should say this to herself regularly.

Nagging sh!t.

by Assistant Director (57k points)
0 votes

this lady has started to grow on my nerves jaise baaki kisi female star ne aaj tak kuch achieve hi ni kiya

by Location Scout (3.2k points)
0 votes

And to all those who are struggling in life, they should take inspiration from me.
Go away you fake feminst stop this arrogance who the hell she thinks she is

by Assistant Director (45.2k points)
0 votes

So she thinks that film is already a succees
This ameeron ki rakhi sawanth is too agitating

by Location Scout (3.5k points)
0 votes

Such a delusional soul is she, how can one be so arrogant?
She hasn't achieved anything extraordinary till now, yes she's a good actor but you can't insult anyone like this.
See the difference of language between Krish and kangana.
Too much self boasting for being self made

by Unit Manager (32.1k points)
0 votes

Irony shot itself in the head after this statement.

by Second Unit Director (77.5k points)
–1 vote

go kangana crush those khans

by Set Designer (2k points)
+1

Lol high af unnecessary bringing khans

+1

Khiladi mass she won't dare to bring her movie even in a month's distance of the khans.

+1

Khiladi. Pass me the item bro.

Kangana's TWMR was still a bigger grosser than our khiladi kumar's solo highest grosser.. rip