18. THE_KING_KHAN - 130 points
  19. Seinfeld - 110 points
  20. nitesh singh - 106 points
  21. playboy - 102 points
  22. devendran - 100 points
  23. IamRaj - 99 points
  24. Sanal - 69 points
  25. Lambodar - 67 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67.1k questions

253k answers

310k comments

1.1k users

+5 votes

Charlie Jatinder brought this up rightfully so and now I wish to take this further. Big B, Rajesh Khanna, Dilip Kumar, Dev Anand are all pioneers of our industry and while we all respect them, its time to stop making repetitive posts on old movies, old verdicts, old footfalls, best run of all time etc etc. We are regularly having more than 15-20 posts on such topics. 

Anyone logging into the forum would want to view and have access to fresh content, nobody is interested in going back and discussing verdicts of movies more than 50 years old. 

Hence forth any questions related to any old star's best box office run, footfalls, verdicts after BOI update, old star's bo power vs khans etc etc will be closed/hidden by the admins/mods. 

Come up with something more creative and unique, i am sure all users here have lots to share apart from this. 

in Warnings by Director (127k points)
83% Accept Rate

"for" and "to" are different though. It should have been "to", the way you are explaining!

9 Answers

+2 votes

Great decision, it was so tiring to see same type of post every single day.
This movie has that much footfalls, khans are bigger no no he's bigger.
We all can find old movie's ffs and verdicts on boi archives, the same has been posted many times.
I think if admins able to control tauji and his army of fake accounts then such posts will gradually decrease.

by Production Accountant (23.9k points)

bhai mera to ek hi account hai tom cruise Vivek Rai to mera bhi guru hai and Nitesh also have good knowledge about bo records comparison rancho karta hai

+1 vote

I think that this is the forum where you taking about bollywood movies and discuess and keep your thought. But now i reliase i am wrong. Because this is the forum where you only taking a very limited manner and just keep discuess latest news and latest updates. So for now i am appealing to this forum admin and and other administraters if anyone post 2018 related data also be banned or closed by forum admin. Because that is also related to history because currently 2019 is running. And if you not closed that than this is not a right thing to banned 1980 or before bollywood movies disscuession. Because debate just related to bollywood not other things.

Please tell me admin of the forum i am wrong or not if i am debate old movies data. Because i am not found any rule here to related it. I have one more question-

Kya old movies or stars bollywood se nahi hai aur agar hai to phir unpar charcha kyun nahi. Khans par to forum ke starting se hi debate ho raha hai aur almost every post is repeated or answer or comment is also the same? To old movies se related data hi ban or close kyun?

Hope admin given answer me quickly?

by Casting Director (19.7k points)

It isn't. All such posts are hidden or closed.

Absolutely not. Each and every time all the members saying same thing about khans and trolling also going the same way and same things. then why only old data post hidden?? even each and every time in the forum disscuess about khans only. if anyother person discuess another thing then you hide. its not good idea. so i must say not close that post if anyone posted because each and every time data is not the same. admin of the forum interfere here.

Haha bhai it is easy and simple. Itna tough nahi hai samjhna

Ajay only wants to argue endlessly. It's his opinion. I've made it clear from my end.

+1 vote

Not all, never all.

Some are good, that post about Awara was good, interesting & knowledgeable.

Biggest problem is comparisons & lists, gee those are shitty.

by Mega Star (209k points)
+1 vote

Yess thnk god stop all this enough of this now

by Unit Manager (36.8k points)
+1 vote

We all should post box office figures here. We can post aus/nz/US box office updates here. I have various sources through which i can get overseas box office but I guess no one is interested in box office Figures.

by Art Director (2.9k points)
0 votes

@ intense jab koe adhura post daalta hai uske reply main fir complete post daalna padta hai .

by Art Director (2.9k points)
0 votes

Been a week, when I visited the site and saw the posts with Dharam's hit, Amitabh is Big, etc title, I stopped surfing the site, previous weeks were tolerable. I couldn't control yesterday, I was drunk. If we share things once, it's information; once in a year at the anniversary of the movie's release, it's the user's love towards his actors and memories!

I don't know what it is to share same thing over and over again daily for weeks with headings changed but the same content and from same or different users? It's an intention to hide other genuine posts where they are seeking genuine answers!

by Location Manager (6.8k points)
+1

Precisely what I meant. It is good to have varied content, different posts. Having posts on the same stuff that too of 50 years back doesnt make sense.

0 votes

It's good to see posts about old movies as well. They are also interesting. You mods are big fools. Kaise ban jate ha pata nahi. You people even have problem with regular activity on the forum. Don't agree at all.

by Star (146k points)

As admins/mods we don't do that, especially when the entire home page is filled with the same thing.

@Intense its wrong enefit For your power. Just because home page filled you closed old movies data. Its against rule of this forums.

Ajay, I abide by the rules of the forum. Repetitive posts are not allowed. I have merely followed that. Simple.

But you closed not repetitive post also next time care fully closed.

0 votes

Jisko Jo Post Karna Hai Kare, This Way Forum Will Have Variety, Agar Kisiko Koi Post Psand Nahi Toh Ignore Kardo!

by Unit Manager (30.4k points)
+1

Yeah agree.

@rancho
Agreed.... But ek cheez ko baar baar post kiya jaa raha tha alag alag tarike se... It must be controlled. Jo marzi post kare but at least kuch naya kare.

Hmm I Also Agree Same Data Shouldnt Be Posted More Than Once!

Related questions

+6 votes
5 answers 581 views
581 views asked Nov 10, 2018 in Warnings by Intense Director (127k points)
+4 votes
4 answers 463 views
463 views asked Jul 15, 2017 in Warnings by Intense Director (127k points)
+3 votes
2 answers 462 views
462 views asked Jun 23, 2017 in Warnings by Intense Director (127k points)