Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,942 questions

251,284 answers

307,583 comments

396 users

HOT! These super sexy bikini images of Elli Avram are sure to make this monsoon sizzle

+1 vote

Elli Avram, a super sexy Swedish-Greek model turned actress, became a national name after her entry in Bigg Boss and Salman Khan’s very obvious fondness for her on the show. After that, she was seen in a movie Mickey Virus which tanked but the actress continued to make mark with her super-HOT, HOT, HOT pics on social media. She rides high on the popularity charts, thanks to the fact that she is a bit of an icon when it comes to fitness and looking flawlessly fab all the time.

She recently is in the news again after she put out a STUNNING black and white photo of her on Instagram. She is wearing a bikini and is at sea. She looks completely at peace with herself and comfortable in her skin too. She captions the picture as, “Never play with the water if you don’t know how to swim.” The photograph is taken by Dimitris Skordas. She gives a closer look of the bikini in yet another snap. She is chilling by the beach in Greece with a caption: My Sunday vibes. Tell me what’s yours?

On personal front, she has been linked with Indian cricketer Hardik Pandya in the past but she recently revealed that she has moved on from him. Hardik now is touted to be dating another Bollywood hottie Esha Gupta. Elli recently came out with a music album with Meet Bros and Kanika Kapoor called Nachdi Firaangi.

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/features/hot-super-sexy-bikini-images-elli-avram-sure-make-monsoon-sizzle/

asked 4 days ago in General by iamkhan8970 Producer (115,142 points)
98% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Great pictures man.. meri phoolna shuru hogayi yaaro.

answered 4 days ago by Charlie runkle™ Director (124,081 points)
selected 3 days ago by iamkhan8970

When I was posting this I was sure that koi comment kare na kare but u will surely do

I am always up for sleaze and skin show mahn..keep enlightening us with such stuff

+1 vote

kidhar se dekhoon? kaha kaha dekhoon? thoda aur hota toh... Haha.

answered 4 days ago by devendran Set Decorator (1,517 points)
+1 vote

Complete package for a lucky man............. Lots of money perfect health and Ellie avram as a partner thats more then enough to be the happiest man in this world
?fit=1428,747

answered 4 days ago by IamLostSoul Assistant Director (42,177 points)
+1 vote

Waaah.......the jungli cat. Wanna chase her

answered 3 days ago by sihan Editor (88,244 points)

Related questions

+11 votes
4 answers 106 views
+2 votes
0 answers 124 views