Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,942 questions

251,283 answers

307,582 comments

396 users

Name And Rate Movie You Watched (1st July - 7th July). Also Choose Movie Of The Week. Week 228. Sacred Games Week.

+3 votes
1. Ida (2013): 8/10 First polish movie. Loved the storytelling technique, specially cinematography. The story is kinda slow but, appealing.

2. Sanju (2018): 6/10 Found it pretty average. Not a mature film. Kinda unbelievable.

3. Sacred Games (2018): 9/10 I'm deep into it.
asked 4 days ago in General by Ankit 007 Assistant Director (51,585 points)
71% Accept Rate

edited 4 days ago by Ankit 007

Bhai humein bhi dedo link.

Ashwothhama dekhi li, veoh pe free version hai par nextflix pe dekhraha hoon. Say no to piracy! 9/10 first the first episode... Saif is looking chubby, Nawaz steals the show...

Bhai, I've no issues paying money. But, I'm using government provided wifi connection Digital India which has banned many websites including Netflix. Well, for all the website, it's easy to bypass the proxy server, but, Netflix doesn't allow that. If you've Indian account, you can play it on my from India. Otherwise, I, myself, don't support piracy. It's just, I don't have an option.

By the way, glad that you singed up for Netflix. For the show, Said had gained weight on demand of script. It was a deliberate attempt.

5 Answers

+1 vote

Sacred games (2018)- 8.5/10. Nawazzudin sidduque is the star of the show.....His presence and voice commands attention. Yet to see the entire series still

answered 4 days ago by Intense Director (127,642 points)
+1 vote

It wasn't fair on your part to not ask this question on Saturday. But then it gave me time to watch Sacred Games. Yet your post mentions only till 7th which again makes me not list Sacred Games so...

Sicario: Day of the Soldado [2018] = 7/10 [good violent sequel. Predictable for most part.]

First Time Watch = Sicario: Day of the Soldado

Movie of the Week = Sicario: Day of the Soldado

answered 4 days ago by suhas All Time best! (260,192 points)

Yeah. I know there is a discontinuity. But, I'm excited to know how did you find Sacred Games. So, if you can lemme know in short. :p

Listen all songs of Netflix's Sacred Games exclusively on my channel only.
+1 vote

Killing Eve season 1 (7/10):

Interesting story of an analyst who becomes obsessed with a brutal assassin. What follows is violent, thrilling, and surprisingly funny. The treatment of this show makes it more enjoyable to watch than the synopsis would suggest. It never backs off from showing brutal violence, but is also funny throughout. The performances of the two lead actresses is great. It also has many other interesting characters.

12 Monkeys season 4 (8.5/10):

This was one of the first shows that make me go online and read reviews and start discussions. Over time I have lost interest, as the complicated mythology and long gaps have made me uninvolved with the show. When I saw the first episode of the season, I thought maybe I should just drop it, as the episode wasn't great and I forgotten many details. but with the second episode it takes you on a very exciting ride and it's the best season of the show. Thrill, comedy, emotions, romance, sci-fi, all is a part of this season. Plus it's time-travel, my favourite. It eventually ends in a totally satisfying way. The ending minds you of Inception.

If anyone is looking for a great sci-fi show to binge through, this would be perfect. It's not even 50 episodes and the type of show it is, binge watching is the best way to watch it, as you will enjoy it more if everything is fresh in your mind. I might rewatch the whole show next year.

Rampage (5.5/10):

Average action movie. The first 10-15 are great but after that the movie is just decent. Once again The Rock is shown as an unbeatable superhuman. George is a fun character and the effects are surprisingly good for a movie with not-huge budget. Though there are some scene with very bad CGI, just like last years Baywatch.

Chupke Chupke (7/10):

Fun 70's movie. It's very relaxing. I liked how simple everything was, from the uncomplicated romance to how the main plot starts. I really liked Dharmendra while Amitabh also impressed after initially coming off a weak in comedy. Like most Bollywood comedies, I feel like the movie just ends, without a proper conclusion, which is its biggest weakness. Otherwise its a good introduction to older movies of Bollywood.

Chennai Express (6/10):

As I have said before, the movie is irritating in the beginning, and then keeps improving until the end, peaking at exactly the right moment. The second half is better than the first, the last 30 minutes are best, while the train scenes are really bad, especially the song-dialogues. Good chemistry between SRK-Deepika, good songs, and good action.

Pitch Perfect 3 (5/10):

I loved the first one. I had its songs on my phone for a long time and even now I listed to them sometimes. Then the second one was a disappointment, and this one isn't better. Though less disappointing because expectations were already low. It's clear that the first one was lightning-in-a-bottle. The songs aren't as good, the characters are not as engaging, and the breakout character Fat Amy is extremely irritating in this movie, from lame attempts at comedy to horrible singing. I guess it's nice to see the characters one last time and to end their story at a good point.

answered 4 days ago by mr.hola Assistant Director (45,937 points)
+1 vote

Padman 7/10
Hreat effort from akshay kumar to make a film on such a taboo topic in a comical way
He was very gud in the film the rest of starcast was okay

Bhaagamathie 3/10
Forgetable film from anushka shetty i thought this is going to be arundhati 2 but this was plain bad

Sacred Games
I have only watched 5 episodes so far
So won't rate it
Nawazuddin is the show stellar he is brilliant saif is pretty gud too
Lets see how it ends

answered 4 days ago by SSk Production Accountant (27,101 points)
+1 vote

Wild Tales - Argentine-Spanish movie. My rating: 9/10
Kopps - Swedish movie, you have it on youtube. 6/10

Movie of the week - Wild Tales

answered 4 days ago by devendran Set Decorator (1,517 points)

Related questions

+2 votes
6 answers 95 views
+3 votes
5 answers 143 views
0 votes
6 answers 135 views