Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,942 questions

251,283 answers

307,582 comments

396 users

It's a self troll...

+2 votes
I like his acting!

asked 4 days ago in Trolls by devendran Set Decorator (1,517 points)
71% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+2 votes

wow haha laughter..... what is wrong with this specie...... making a funeral drama ..as fun theme....waaahhhhh.... 50 saal ka aadmi aur aqal minus main hai iski... aur iske fans enjoy kar rahay hain ye ..ye insensitivity ..... ....

"marna to sabhi ko kutte ki mout hai" ..... wow .... srk speaking this and his fans laughing at this.... post apocalyptic creatures....

for rest of humans.to save your time.......video starts at 5:10 and ends at 5:16
u r welcome

answered 3 days ago by Grand Nova Star (154,139 points)

I understand that you don't like SRK, you would better follow Salman's "kitni pratishat bharatiya", or movies like Race 3 and Tubelight, rather than these funny presentations! But anyways, I admire your choice. There are some good movies of Salman too, and there are good presentations of him too. But they are totally different, they have different strengths and different weaknesses.

+1 vote

hahaha yes I remember this clip, had found it very funny back then.

he is acting like Bablu from Duplicate.

btw, which movie is Rohit referencing to?

answered 4 days ago by mr.hola Assistant Director (45,937 points)

Dilwale it is. They were supposed to a movie after Dilwale to which didn't happen because of their internal ego!

no no he is referencing to JTHJ, just remembered.

+1 vote

Wow That was hilarious! Have not seen this before.

That Bablu Impression so on point

answered 4 days ago by Galeon Set Designer (2,045 points)
+1 vote

Aao show ka le lo maza, yahan Rahul hai, yahan Raj kare Baadshah.

answered 4 days ago by Charlie Jatinder Super-star (167,940 points)

Been long bhai, you seem to be posting less these days!

Yeah been a long time.

+1 vote

Greatest entertainer...be it anywhere..one can be easily become fan by his non sliver screen activities. His performance, humour,speech in any show is just top the notch..very much enjoyable guy.

answered 3 days ago by sihan Editor (88,244 points)

SRK as a host of award shows can do wonders and also I love the way he shows the respect towards the actresses specifically.

Related questions

+14 votes
7 answers 583 views
583 views asked Jul 5, 2014 in Trolls by zikr Casting Director (18,896 points)
+4 votes
2 answers 166 views
+5 votes
8 answers 253 views
253 views asked Dec 26, 2015 in Trolls by Grand Nova Star (154,139 points)