Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,942 questions

251,283 answers

307,582 comments

396 users

This is somewhat comic to ask a question like this one now. Anil Kapoor in Race 3, or Jack Nicholson in the Shining?

+1 vote
Anil Kapoor had a similar face at least in the end. Bhai couldn't even show his presence in Race 3. And, to the movie critics, the Shining is one of the academy - the tutor! Movie genre - thrillers, both are thrillers right? I wasted my 1300 on one, and I would spend my worthy 13k on other!
asked 4 days ago in Trolls by devendran Set Decorator (1,517 points)
71% Accept Rate

1 Answer

+1 vote

neither have I seen The Shining nor did I have the courage to finish Race 3. So can't say.

answered 4 days ago by mr.hola Assistant Director (45,937 points)

Sirji shining dekhlo aap ek baar!

I cannot bear horror movies. Maybe in the moment lekin phir neend haraam ho jaati hai.

It's not horror at all, it's just a thriller. It's not like sunny Leone as mms 2 or so. It is educational if you watch shining, but yes it thrills you a bit.

but I have heard multiple people say that its one of the scariest movie ever made.

the only type of horror movies I can bear are movie that are actually thriller movies. like Don't Breathe, Split, Happy Death Day (which is also a comedy).

Related questions

+4 votes
4 answers 107 views
107 views asked Sep 6, 2015 in Opinion by Bhootnathh Unit Manager (37,619 points)