Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,942 questions

251,282 answers

307,581 comments

396 users

Guess the movie: Performances were top notch, it's a classic!

+1 vote
A rich guy, well-educated from a well-to-do family falls in love with a beautiful house maid! The love depicts the whole story...
asked 4 days ago in Movie Discussions by devendran Set Decorator (1,517 points)
71% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Devdas.....????? Or maybe some other Bollywood movie, seriously there are so many movies on this subject.

answered 4 days ago by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,825 points)
selected 4 days ago by devendran

Devdas it is. Which performance did you like the most? SRK, DK, or some Deol but in a different generation thoughts?

What I liked is the author of the novel. A rich brat, who already could be drinking daily without even working for his meal had to find a reason for his alcoholism, and the reason was the maid's daughter. The creative genius is in the writing...

Honestly I haven't seen any one of them other than SRK one and I didn't liked it, I watched it way back, performancees were good, but I didn't liked the movie.

Movies should be either real like so many of Vinay Pathak movies, or too extra surreal like Tees Mar Khan; Devdas doesn't meet any of those, neither real nor surreal. An alcoholic just seeks reason to drink and that's what is the whole movie. But yes, you should watch Dileep Kumar's performance too, he did it pretty good.

+1 vote

Mpk well she was not maid.. k3g well again she was not maid..

answered 4 days ago by playboy Unit Manager (30,805 points)

It's one of the best movies, it has been remade few times...

I guess then it'll be some other movie where she will be maid, it's one of the most common formula ever for Bollywood

Related questions

+4 votes
6 answers 265 views
265 views asked May 26, 2017 in Movie Discussions by shah Executive Producer (65,391 points)