Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,942 questions

251,283 answers

307,581 comments

396 users

SANJU: Ranbir Kapoor to Munna Bhai - The Transformation | Rajkumar Hirani

+1 vote
asked 5 days ago in General by Abdul Camera Operator (10,673 points)
76% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

I watched a *** copy of this movie, and didn't find Ranbir Kapoor anywhere near to Sanjay Dutt. And it was not a movie for me.

answered 4 days ago by devendran Set Decorator (1,517 points)
+1 vote

OK, just one question, why the fukc do they had a voiceover in this scene?? What's the point of doing a biopic & portraying character like this when you are just gonna do voiceover??

And besides that, Ranbir wasn't close to be Munnabhai, Sanjay Dutt in that scene was natural, Ranbir looks like he's giving audition for a reality show, and he won't get selected in that reality show for this one, wonder how public got fooled so easily from a parody masquerading as a biopic..??

answered 4 days ago by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,825 points)

Well TB, salute those who said Sanju had only one person or two in his life altogether. I liked Sanjay Dutt more than any other actors during that period, but when I read news associated with him, there were at least 100s of people directly influencing his life.

BABA ko toh bhagwan man lena chahiye ab, kyun ki Hirani ne wahi dikhaya...

If you remember, there were several movies on gigastar, the heavenly GOD thyself. This was is more to it, just some newbie trying to act GODly!

Baba Ko, ya Ranbir Ko, as critics and some fans are saying Ranbir is no longer Ranbir, he is Sanjay Dutt now

kalyug hai bhai, har koi bhagwan hai

0 votes

using Sanju's voice in this scene wasn't right.

I guess the movie might change my mind, but as of now I don't think the performance is that good.

answered 4 days ago by mr.hola Assistant Director (45,937 points)