Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,942 questions

251,283 answers

307,582 comments

396 users

It's Official. Ajay Devgn to play CHANAKYA in Neeraj Pandey's next directorial.

+2 votes
Looking forward to playing #Chanakya, a film about one of the greatest thinkers in Indian History, directed by @neerajpofficial.

@RelianceEnt @FFW_Official @PlanC_Studios @ShitalBhatiaFFW

Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/ajaydevgn/status/1016888053531627521
asked 5 days ago in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (260,192 points)
99% Accept Rate

I really appreciate this guy when it comes to intense performances. His eyes does everything. He is the one who can match SRK in acting. Hoping that he delivers something more than Zakkhm or Bhagat Singh!

Lol, match SRK's acting?? More likely SRK can't even match Ajay acting. Ajay is the best actor.

Wah SRK fan gave a downvote. Truth hurts when the world knows Ajay is a better actor. #Idiots

4 Answers

+2 votes

That's a huge project and ajay will handle this with ease. He is a tremendous actor

answered 5 days ago by Intense Director (127,642 points)
+1 vote

Wow! This came out of nowhere.
Before seeing this news I didn't know I wanted to see Ajay play CHANAKYA.But know really looking forward to it.

His voice is perfectly suited for Chanakya's role.

answered 5 days ago by Galeon Set Designer (2,045 points)
+1 vote

Ajay has a good line up of projects for the next few years.

answered 5 days ago by mr.hola Assistant Director (45,937 points)
0 votes

It's not a period drama as the film will have Rajneeti elements. However, I'm happy for Ajay that he's doing this movie which has the potential to be one of his best iconic roles if the film is done properly. I'm confident that this will bring out of Ajay because he has that versatility to play any roles. One of the best actor with great dialogue delivery

I've always wanted to Ajay & Neeraj work together. It was a shame that Ajay rejected Speical 26 but this upcoming film Chanakya will make up for.

Can't wait to see this film. Hopefully, Ajay starts shooting after Taanaji & Luv Ranjan's film, respectively.

answered 1 day ago by Nikeel Production Designer (15,442 points)

Related questions