Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,033 questions

251,711 answers

307,999 comments

396 users

Good OR Evil ? Who decides. Here it is the new poster of India's biggest film 2.0 releasing on 29 Nov 2018.

+8 votes

Hi everyone..  atlast the vfx companies  promised the final delivery date of the vfx shots. The movie will release on nov 29th 2018.
#2Point0
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/shankarshanmugh/status/1016725089901948928
asked Jul 10 in Movie Discussions by Sss d Assistant Director (42,335 points)
98% Accept Rate

edited Jul 11 by suhas

:small

Akshay Kumar
@akshaykumar
·
8m
Get ready for the ultimate clash, #2Point0 on 29th November, 2018!
Lyca Productions
@LycaProductions
With Great Pride and Immense Excitement announcing the release date of our #MagnumOpus #2Point0 - November 29Th, 2018. Gear up to view the Ultimate Clash #GoodOrEvil #WhoDecides @shankarshanmugh @rajinikanth @akshaykumar @arrahman @iamAmyJackson #2Point0FromNov29

https://mobile.twitter.com/akshaykumar/status/1016731334985900034

7 Answers

+2 votes

It's a bad release date. A movie of this magnitude needed better....much better

answered Jul 10 by Intense Director (128,232 points)

Doesn't matter films like these don't need holiday tbh

+1 vote

TOH only 2 weeks free run with SOTY 2 and this............

answered Jul 10 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (77,048 points)

Chak de swades chak de swades mnik!.... I've seen these films and yes Shahrukh should do more but he is too afraid...... You must come out of Chak de thing and realize the fact that he is now doing movies like JHMS.

On the other hand Aamir baring a dhoom has done decent films.

Acting alone is not enough, we need good content also.....

Aamir for me gives me both and is far better than Shahrukh(It's only my opinion plz don't attack me for this)..

You watch jhms, raess, fan etc without voices and enjoy the beauty of Acting....... Cheers.

Hahaha Kashyap respect ..... Ye hai kaun naya namoona.... Iske pass jitni science hai ...isay science forum join karna chahiye tha ....

Oye ..... Ja ja k science forum join kar ....

Aur jaatay jaatay aik apple lai jaiyo..... Apne sarr pay maarne k liye ... Extra science niklay gi dimagh se.

SRK in JHMS and Salman in Race 3 are the worst ones for those actors, Kashyap... Aamir doesn't have such films in his filmography. he deserves respect for his choice of scripts. Even the worst movies of Amir is better than JHMS or Race 3. But then, this time I doubt that TOH will be a good movie. But it will be visually appealing, at least. 200 crores hoga jyada se jyada!

+1 vote

nice! I was beginning to think that we won't see this movie until 2019.

and now we have 3 even movies in less than 2 months!

answered Jul 10 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,570 points)
+1 vote

Bad release date they should have come on Xmas make huge noise of release date bcoz 2.0 is biggest release of 2018..

answered Jul 11 by playboy Unit Manager (30,854 points)
0 votes

Good poster. Now November December is Jam packed.

NOVEMBER
Nov 9 - Thugs Of Hindostan
Nov 23 - Student Of The Year 2
Nov 29 - 2 Point 0
Nov 30 - Kedarnath

DECEMBER
Dec 7 - Total Dhamaal
Dec 21 - ZERO
Dec 28 - SIMBAA

45 days and 7 Big films. Will all get success?

answered Jul 11 by iamkhan8970 Producer (116,484 points)
0 votes

Worst decision......

answered 2 days ago by Agan Executive Producer (65,062 points)
–1 vote

imagine the worldwide gross of month of nov.

, 2.0 (multi lingual)
Haathi mere sathi (multi lingual),
TOH (multiple supporting actors) ,
SOTY 2 (bigger star than any other bollywood actor in entire month of Nov. )

boxoffice wise
2.0> SOTY 2 > Haathi mere saathi all langauge > Toh

answered Jul 10 by Grand Nova Star (154,519 points)

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers 187 views
187 views asked Oct 28, 2017 in Music by IrahX Assistant Director (41,577 points)