Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,979 questions

251,441 answers

307,749 comments

396 users

Varun Dhawan: “I Wanted To Explore Parts Of Cinema No One Has”

0 votes

Actor Varun Dhawan says his first thought when he started pursuing acting as his career was that he wanted to explore parts of cinema no one else has.

Varun on Monday night treated his fans to a Q&A session on Twitter, where a user asked about his thoughts when he first started off pursuing acting as his profession.

“I just wanted to act… just wanted to do things in acting others haven’t. (I) wanted to explore parts of cinema no one has,” Varun replied.

Asked what he finds more challenging comedy or action, Varun said: “Actually comedy is very difficult cause I have to try and be funny in new ways now.

The 31-year-old is gearing up for his next film “Sui Dhaaga – Made In India” and says it deals with social issues in its own way.

Talking about the shoot for the film, he said: “I shot in Bhopal for ‘Sui Dhaaga‘ it’s a beautiful city.”

A fan asked if Varun would like to work with his “Judwaa 2” co-star Taapsee Pannu again?

“Yeah! for sure she is doing such interesting work. Always pushing the envelope she is a lot of fun and very hard working,” he said.

On the acting front, Varun is gearing up for the shoot of the upcoming film “Kalank“, which also stars Sanjay Dutt, Madhuri Dixit-Nene, Alia Bhatt, Sonakshi Sinha and Aditya Roy Kapur.

“I will shoot next month now… We (are) done with two big schedules… Really excited about it,” he said.

https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/varun-dhawan-i-wanted-to-explore-parts-of-cinema-no-one-has/

asked Jul 10 in General by iamkhan8970 Producer (115,557 points)
98% Accept Rate

He should.

Especially after watching his performance in October.

If he can balance his commercial films with the kind of cinema he wants to explore then why not. I am pretty happy with his choices like Badlapur & October. Let's see where does Sui Dhaaga lands.

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

ye aadmi kyun aisi baatein karke apne aap to troll karwata hai?

what has he done that no one else has?

Judwaa 2 was something no one else has done? literally a movie with direct scenes lifted from a 20yrs old movie. and that movie itself was a remake of a remake. LOL.

he's a decent actor, he should learn to control what he says.

answered Jul 10 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,078 points)
selected 6 days ago by iamkhan8970
+2 votes

I like him but statements like these are the reason people feel the need to troll him

Other than Badlapur and October, I dont really think he's done some "exploring". All his work was comercial.

Stick to normal stuff Varun. Let these things be said from people like Nawaz, Irfan ect

answered Jul 10 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (11,138 points)
+1 vote

some wannabe he is ........

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll chala hasn ki chaaal apnni chaaal bhe bhool gaya

scrach that....to find out whats written underneath.......

P.S ..... its not dignified. but it defines who he is.....

answered Jul 10 by Grand Nova Star (154,218 points)

not to forget ........if you liked inception you will like dilwale .... legendary quote

+1 vote

He makes some ridiculous statements. He's only done October which is different. He needs to stick to his work and avoid making these statements

answered Jul 10 by Intense Director (127,859 points)
0 votes

Yeah, just like he worked in Inception of India & worked with great Robert De Niro, only difference is, he was referring to Alia Bhatt lol

This dumbo lacks something known as thinking ability and say nonsense like this

answered Jul 10 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (207,943 points)

Related questions

+1 vote
3 answers 290 views
290 views asked Nov 26, 2017 in General by Vectus Set Designer (2,416 points)
+3 votes
7 answers 159 views
159 views asked Dec 23, 2017 in Opinion by Intense Director (127,859 points)
+4 votes
4 answers 164 views
164 views asked Jan 3 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (260,329 points)