Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,979 questions

251,441 answers

307,749 comments

396 users

Shah Rukh Khan and John Cena’s adorable Twitter conversation is not to be missed

0 votes

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has thanked Hollywood actor and wrestler John Cena for “spreading goodness” and said it is important to inspire children who look up to him as their hero.

Cena on Monday shared an inspirational quote by Shah Rukh from Ted Talks.

“‘Neither power nor poverty can make your life more magical or less torturous’ Shah Rukh Khan,” Cena posted on Twitter. 

On the work front, Shah Rukh will soon be seen in “Zero”. The film is slated to release in December.

It also stars Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/shah-rukh-khan-and-john-cenas-adorable-twitter-conversation-is-not-to-be-missed/

asked Jul 10 in General by iamkhan8970 Producer (115,557 points)
98% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

if SRK wasn't an actor he would've been an orator, many have said that.

because along with great speaking skills, he also has many profound thoughts and the ability to engage a large crowd.

answered Jul 10 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,078 points)
selected 6 days ago by iamkhan8970

I remember his one interview someone shared from the times of Asoka.. What words he used!

A very intellectual person he is... I wonder why it doesn't reflect in his work though

it's because his mind always goes to masala.

Karan Johar himself said that no one in this industry is more masala then SRK. he always wants to make his movies more entertaining, not something to go home and think about necessarily.

though that masala with the wrong filmmakers goes terribly wrong and now it is outdated.

0 votes

what a rip off.......
bachay hotay hain na class main..... aur agar teacher kisi bachay ki example dai kisi dosre bachay ko samjhanay k liye ...... .... ye wo case hai...

"heyyy thats me thatss meeee"
he's giving my example.....

REAL MEN DON'T NEED ANYONE'S APPRECIATION.

answered Jul 10 by Grand Nova Star (154,218 points)

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 113 views
+3 votes
1 answer 169 views