Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,033 questions

251,711 answers

307,999 comments

396 users

Name the movies you think were flawless..

+2 votes
Even the greatest hits of our times have some kind of flaw in them that stops them from achieving that "Flawless" stamp!

For instance 3 idiots was a landmark movie but that child birth scene was one thing that I don't rate 10/10 from the movie. Bajrangi had many cinematic liberties taken. But there's one movie starring a mainstream star that I find without any flaws, and that is Taare Zameen Par.

This movie was simple and honest. I don't think Aamir had any agenda behind this movie as nowadays he's more inclined towards the business aspect of the movies (and why shouldn't he be?). And I am talking about everything the movie stood for. Letting the world know, Indian parents to be precise that education and grades are not everything. A child can be special in his/her own way. I usually skip the "painful" parts of the movies but this movie I never skip! You know what's going to happen in the end but that is so satisfying at all levels.

I just wish he directs a movie like this again.
asked Jul 10 in Movie Discussions by Seinfeld Camera Operator (11,242 points)
98% Accept Rate

MNIK.......................

9 Answers

+2 votes

For me....it was SATYA......especially for the dialogues...with all slangs - B.C. , M.C. , Ch*****...
.....no over-the top action/no heroism........a hard hitting reality to show the Mumbai /underworld life.....
In Short - A Film totally opposite of TZP.....

answered Jul 10 by abbie Unit Manager (31,400 points)
+2 votes

I agree about tzp...it's a modern day classic. Among old movies has to be mughal e azam, pyasa,kkp, ganga jamuna

answered Jul 10 by Intense Director (128,232 points)
+1 vote

No movie is flawless, absolute justified by science or logic. The things we should look up in movies. ..how much It making sense, impact on generation society, The mighty entertainment. ...like 3idiots, bahubali 1, titanic, eventually DDLJ. That's how audience punish the movies.

answered Jul 10 by sihan Editor (88,317 points)
+1 vote

Mughale Azam
Hum Aapke Hain Koun

answered Jul 10 by shah Executive Producer (65,507 points)
+1 vote

If u take out TZP, I think it has to be Dangal... That movie is the bridge between critics classes and Masses. There was no cinematic liberties taken except for the climax scene but again that much u need it for a commerical film.

answered Jul 10 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (77,048 points)

That coach part & the match itself was wrong.

then we must look at art films..........

Dangal is far from being flawless... The whole coach angle was absurd.... I mean which coach would put his ego above the nation's interest?

That was the intention of the director, u may agree or disagree....

+1 vote

no movie is flawless IMO.

even TZP, I feel like the dad character in that movie is a cartoonish villain more than a real human being.

my favourite movies are Back To The Future, K3G, Shawshank Redemption, The Lion King. But the highest I will ever rate them in 9/10. because there is some story issue for problem with every movie.

but yeah in terms of satisfaction is doesn't matter how flaws there are.

for example, a movie like Hungama has a lot of flaws, but I'm always extremely satisfied when I watch that movie,

answered Jul 10 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,570 points)

K3g really?.......... lol........

actually even in Hollywood scripting is not as important. unless the director/writer is this very influential person, they will just go ahead with a half-written script and rewrite on sets. just see what has happened with some of the new Star Wars movie. they start movies with 100m+ budgets without proper scripts.

if you know about the writers strike then you would know how many movies went into production without any idea of what the script was.

my point was that every movie has flaws but that doesn't necessarily affect the satisfaction. be it Hollywood or Bollywood.

@Kahyap: yes, I'm listing my favourite movies....

Yeah half assed efforts rarely go on to make a great product....

+1 vote

no particular order....its random

• Inception
  • The dark knight
  • Bajrangi Bhaijaan
  • Godfather part 1
  • 12 Angry men
  • The dark knight returns part 2
  • Captain America Winter Soldier
  • Lovely Bones
  • Wreck It ralph
  • Logan
  • Scot pilgrim vs the world
  • mission impossibe ghost protocol
  • green mile
answered Jul 10 by Grand Nova Star (154,519 points)

The dark knight returns part 2

The last scene of this movie was literal goosebumps!

**I want you to remember the one man who beat you.**

i'll give you one even better

superman working for USA government.... and superman is sent to kill batman ....

Batman: You say you answer to some sort of authority. They only want me dead because I'm an embarrassment. Because I do what they can't. What kind of authority is that?

Superman: It doesn't matter. It's their world, and they won't stand for you anymore. If it isn't me, it'll just be someone else.

Batman: Really? Who do they send after you?

It was a perfect movie to showcase what the caped crusader stood for and how we hate the do good Superman

0 votes

not a single movie imo which can be rated 10/10 .Best rated movie of mine is Rang De Basanti -9.5/10 3 Idiots -9.5/10 Bajrangi Bhaijaan -9/10 Haider -9/10 Piku -9/10 Andaz Apna Apna -9/10 Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam -9/10

answered Jul 10 by puneetshukla Producer (101,999 points)
0 votes

The Dark Knight
October Sky
Pursuit of Happyness

answered Jul 10 by bollyranga Production Designer (13,116 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
2 answers 95 views
95 views asked Jul 19, 2015 in Opinion by Boxofficemaan Assistant Director (43,570 points)