Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,034 questions

251,711 answers

307,999 comments

396 users

yes I'm very happy people hv gone&watched& loved d film.I ws really scared of dis genre.But we made it large with emotions&it was a treat 2 watch.

+1 vote
asked Jul 8 in Trolls by Kabir Production Accountant (27,036 points)
99% Accept Rate

"Race3 is a big success. I'm very happy people have gone & watched & have loved the film. We made it large with emotions & it was a treat to watch. People are Appreciating the film"

Dont use sms language, you have been told before too. Abbreviations are not allowed

....it was a longg title so i had to do it that wayy....sorryyy.........

8 Answers

+3 votes

Salman...

Jack describes perfectly how I am feeling right now after hearing this...
?w=663

answered Jul 8 by Galeon Set Designer (2,241 points)
+3 votes

This is lame stuff. He needs to come out and admit he made a crap movie instead of trying to put up a brave face. None of his movies have been as panned in recent times as race 3

answered Jul 8 by Intense Director (128,232 points)
+3 votes

once again he's mocking his fans...

answered Jul 8 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,570 points)

He needs to admit he bungled up

given the fact that he still acts like Tubelight was a masterpiece, he won't admit it.

but what is important is that he understands it in his mind and comes up with something great next time.

considers his following fool.....he is same like Nawaz Sharif.....knows exactly the caliber of his (most) fans

+2 votes

Obviously, people just loved parts of Race 3 when Interval & The End happened, people appreciated that fact that they finally got break from whatever was happening on screen.

answered Jul 8 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (208,058 points)
0 votes

Fans or haters , it's Salman Khan all the time

answered Jul 8 by shah Executive Producer (65,507 points)
0 votes

bhai ki tension lai lai k mini heart attack na karwa laina janu ......
tension is bad for your weight gain, its bad for your skin....skin glow nahe karaygi..... phir extra makeup lagana padega.... aur tumhari apni hi market price kam ho jayegi

answered Jul 8 by Grand Nova Star (154,519 points)
0 votes

And Then There Is Aamir Khan. Delivers ALL TIME GROSSERS On Regular Basis & Doesn't Even Look Back At Them To Boast Off. Transform Himself Into His Next Character. While Local Stars Are Boasting Off Their Flops. God Of Bollywood, Indeed.

answered Jul 9 by Rajat Production Accountant (28,443 points)
–1 vote

He is considering magnum opus 53cr n jhms 60cr and here race3 doing 3 times more thats y saying this.. my advice to salman .. bhai u pls dnt compare with those small 60cr stars.. u standards are very high... 165cr for others it might be huge but for u its way too low....

answered Jul 8 by playboy Unit Manager (30,854 points)

....for him 110 is also huge bcz tubelight a big hit for him...........haHA.........itna to ranbir ka weekend ho jata hai aajkal....

Usi ranbir ka lifetime 21cr bhi hota hai ek movie se jyada mat uchalo plus he never said tubelight is huge hit where are u from dude he said ki agar 100cr kamane ke baad bhi film flop hoti hai toh bhagwan aisi flop sbko de

After licking srk aamir nw kabir got new butt n its chikna ranbir... kabhi hrithik ki bi chatliya karo bichara bura man jayega

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers 217 views
217 views asked Jun 3 in Warnings by Kabir Production Accountant (27,036 points)
+6 votes
10 answers 699 views