Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,033 questions

251,711 answers

307,999 comments

396 users

Luv ranjan's next starring ranbir kapoor and ajay devgan to release on Christmas 2020

+1 vote
taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) Tweeted:
#Xclusiv... Mark the date: Luv Ranjan locks Christmas 2020 [25 Dec 2020] as the release date for Ajay Devgn - Ranbir Kapoor starrer... Filming starts mid-2019. https://twitter.com/taran_adarsh/status/1015834695332855813?s=17
asked Jul 8 in Opinion by Intense Director (128,232 points)
89% Accept Rate

And Ranbir Kapoor era is about to begin in a grand way next decade onwards.

It's Luv Ranjan so no real hopes. But, best release dates is always gonna fetch better results.

Ranbir era will only begin if his next two work like Sanju

That is why I stressed on coming decade.

7 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

So Krissh 4 and Luv Rajan Movie Clash, But here Krissh 4 will crush the movie easily, its the most successful franchise along with dhoom , and hrithik will be back with a bang here, records will be shattered, Ajay and Ranbir is no match for Hrithik.

answered Jul 8 by IamLostSoul Assistant Director (42,289 points)
selected 6 days ago by Intense

Ranbir lovers will hate your answer

+2 votes

This is either really brave or really foolish..!! I'll go with foolish.

answered Jul 8 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (208,058 points)
+1 vote

I think one Salman Khan Movie surely release on Xmas 2020. Than Krrish 4 and Luv Ranjan Movie run away faster this date.

answered Jul 8 by Ajay Production Accountant (20,882 points)

Haha..noways..krrish4 won't change release date ,let it be Salman or whom ever.
U think k4 is super30 or what?
There is some thing called ethics
K4 makers announced before 2 years and some star coming and clashing is not acceptable

Bro first see footfalls of both krrish and tiger series. Than talk.

No need to fight. I don't think d4 will come on Xmas....if it does it will have a solo release. Tiger3.....I don't think is even being discussed as of now

Y would a big film come and clash with a another big film as u r saying..
Padmaavat was a big film ,it did what sultan did on not so major holiday..
It all depends up on the content.

0 votes

These are all attempts to make ranbir Kapoor a huge star.
If bramhastra and shamshera does not work out then see what happens.

answered Jul 8 by Hrithikiantilldeath Set Designer (2,243 points)
0 votes

agar film main content hai to kisi movie se darne ki jarurat nahi kriss4 ho ya salman ki movie, plus ranbir aur ajay hai esliye opning to lagegi.

answered Jul 8 by nitesh singh Set Designer (2,212 points)
0 votes

i will say the same thing which i said on the day of SULTAN release date announcement ...... when raees was already announced for that date and salman khan hijacked that date from srk.....
krrish 4 aur ranbir-ajay movies a rahi hain na.....christmas pay .....good hai good hai...

here it comes......

Ab bhaagna mat , isi release date pay datttay rehna.

http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/403558/salman-sultan-releasing-in-eid-2016-confirmed-by-yrf-itself

INTERESTING POINT :: last time exactly the same thing happened in year 2011....absolutely the same thing.... when a ranbir kapoor starrer was supposed to cclash with a hrithik roshan starrer....
rockstar vs znmd........ AND ...salman khan's ready hijacked that release date from both of them..... and they both had to shift dates..... giving salman khan a solo release....

and now again....

its hrithik vs ranbir kapoor.....for christmas...2020...... and it'll either be tiger 3 or dhoom 4 hijacking the release date.

but i hope they both keep that date..... and are set for a clash with salman khan

answered Jul 8 by Grand Nova Star (154,519 points)

No clash will happen if Salman comes on Xmas....most likely it will be d4. I don't think YRF are looking at tiger 3 as of now.

0 votes

what is Luv Ranjan upto?

first he casts 2 stars in his movie, then we find out it's a heartland story of a father and son, and now they've booked the best release date.

either he has something amazing that will change his career or he's fooling himself.

answered Jul 8 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,570 points)

He is also a part of a myth......the myth of ranbir kapoor's stardom.

aisi baat nahi hai, agar aisa hota to Brahmastra and Shamshera would've also announced festival dates, why this one?

Related questions

+2 votes
6 answers 244 views
244 views asked May 15 in General by SSk Production Accountant (27,249 points)
0 votes
5 answers 175 views