Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,034 questions

251,711 answers

307,999 comments

396 users

Sanju Closes On In 200 Crore Nett Mark - BOI

+3 votes
Sanju grossed 18.25 crore nett apprx on Wednesday which has taken the film to a total of 184.50 crore nett in six days. The film has seen drops of around 15% on Tuesday And Wednesday which is mainly because of the higher level of collections the film is showing.

If we compare with Dangal then Sanju was a bit better on Monday with a 25 lakh nett lead,, 75 lakhs nett behind on Tuesday and is 2.25 crore nett behind on Wednesday. This is the difference of a holiday period and normal period coming into play. If the film drops another 15% on Thursday then the film will have a 200 crore nett first week

The collections of Sanju for the first six days are as follows

Friday - 34,19,00,000

Saturday - 38,41,00,000  

Sunday - 46,73,00,000

Monday - 25,25,00,000 apprx

Tuesday - 21,75,00,000 apprx

Wednesday - 18,25,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 1,84,58,00,000 apprx
Source Link: https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=4087
asked Jul 5 in Box Office Related by Rocsky Unit Manager (32,625 points)
24% Accept Rate

first week -

1. Sultan - 209 cr
  2. Tiger zinda hai - 206 cr
  3. Sanju - 200 cr
  4. Dangal - 192 cr
  5. Bajrangi bhaijaan - 184 cr

Again Salman - 3
Rest of bollywood - 2

to much fun

7 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

These are amazing numbers.....I watched the movie yesterday and it was housefull.

answered Jul 5 by Intense Director (128,232 points)
selected Jul 5 by Rocsky
+1 vote

Shamshera will be his 2nd 200cr grosser IMO.

It will be very frontloaded but will eventually do 200cr. Can't say about Brahmastra yet.

answered Jul 5 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,570 points)
+1 vote

Perfect example of BOI shitting people. Pehle hi kutte jaise bhonk dete hai... Sultan ka first week cross hoga... movie ATG banegi

answered Jul 5 by Seinfeld Camera Operator (11,242 points)
+1 vote

Awesome numbers,will be the first 200 cr. Nett week grosser without the support of holidays. Remarkable

answered Jul 5 by professor Set Designer (2,469 points)
0 votes

Movie is good but lacks repeat value. Still don't know why Dangal did so much as it was 3/5 film and SANJU 4/5.

Maybe Holidays and Tax exemption in some states made Dangal that much ? Anyways.

answered Jul 5 by iamkhan8970 Producer (116,484 points)

I didn't agree with you. If Sanju released in place of Dangal than Sanju Business will be more than Dangal.

If Dangal released in place of TZH, The business would be more than Bahubali....

More than bahubali not possible man. What a joke.

@iamkhan8970...which movie is better Dangal or Sanju is Subjective...I mean its personal choice/liking.....But I am sure abt one thing that Dangal U can watch without any issues/comfortable....with FAMILY....But not Sanju.......as there was/is Vulgarity in the film....which was not needed/required at all....And that;s one of the reason - where Dangal has REPEAT VALUE.....and u can still ENJOY it...whether u agree or not its again Subjective...

We had a special private screening for Dangal for a 9 year old Girl's Birthday (almost after an year film release)...where all Kids enjoyed it...and their family members...although they all have watched it before...some of them multiple times.......But for Sanju...I cannot even think abt it...
What will I say if they ask me what is this "Gappa Khap".........

Of course I am not comparing Dangal and Sanju as films...but my comment was to highlight the point of Repeat Value...

0 votes

Ranbir masssssss

answered Jul 5 by Santosh Camera Operator (10,319 points)
–3 votes

Means Sanju first week nett>>Dangal first week nett good going sanju.

answered Jul 5 by Ajay Production Accountant (20,882 points)

my line is true because sanju 200 cr nett and dangal 192 cr nett. all the downvoters maths are poor. according to downvoters 192 cr>>200 cr

Related questions

+3 votes
14 answers 523 views