Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,034 questions

251,711 answers

307,999 comments

396 users

Sanju Set a All Time Record in Pakistan on Tuesday - BOD

+3 votes
SANJU HAS SEEN PHENOMENAL HOLD ON TUESDAY WITH HISTORICAL NUMBERS.
Sanju has held it’s grounds well on Tuesday with historical numbers. There were heavy rains on Tuesday in Punjab especially Lahore but still film has seen a fall of under 10% which pretty much tells how big the film is right now.

Film raked in 2.15cr approx on Tuesday becoming first film ever to hit 2cr mark on Tuesday beating previous Tuesday record of Punjab Nahi Jaungi which had some edge of Eid footfall on Tuesday. There was fall in ticket prices of Cinepax on Tuesday hence Tuesday footfall has actually come more than Monday which is a rarity. And a film which had huge Monday, such Tuesday response despite heavy rains is just crazy and historical. Film has collected little under 14.75cr approx in 5 days and Week will probably close around 18.5cr approx which is a stupendous result.

Below is film’s daily business..

Friday.. 3.2cr

Saturday.. 3.5cr

Sunday.. 3.58cr

Monday.. 2.3cr

Tuesday.. 2.15cr

Total.. 14.73cr
Source Link: https://bit.ly/2u4IS0Z
asked Jul 4 in Box Office Related by Rocsky Unit Manager (32,625 points)
24% Accept Rate

1 Answer

0 votes

my grandfather in Pakistan saw this movie in the cinema and he got teary eyed as it reminded him of older times and of Sunil Dutt and Nargis, two actors he really admired.

then I realised that nostalgia is also playing a part in this movie's success.

answered Jul 4 by mr.hola Assistant Director (46,570 points)

Wow I didn't know I forum has gone International. Cool!

Oh @mr hola ure from Pakistan... Nice which city

Karachi right now, before that Hyderabad.

Nice to hear about it.. I am ftom Lahore