Sanju recorded the fourth highest Tuesday of all time with its Tuesday figure being the Fifth best of all time. So it is getting better as far as comparisons go with other films post the weekend. Bahubali - The Conclusion is the top film at nearly 30 crore nett which is just phenomenal and that to with 12-15% of the market missing.
Sanju is not really chasing Bahubali - The Conclusion as that films numbers outside the major multiplexes were a different level to Sanju though at the main properties of the national chains then Sanju is actually ahead at some multiplexes. Sanju is basically chasing Dangal and it is around 75 lakhs nett behind on Tuesday with Dangal Tuesday falling the Xmas week. These gaps will get a bigger in the second week as Dangal had New Years Week to help it but Sanju has a good lead over the first five days and if it can hold on to this lead over the next 7-10 days then it should become the second highest grosser after Bahubali - The Conclusion.
Below are the top fifteen first Tuesday collections of all time.
1. Bahubali 2 (Hindi) - 29,78,00,000 (Enhanced Ticket Rates)
2. Kick - 26.82 crore (Holiday)
3. Dangal - 22.39 crore (Enhanced Ticket Rates)
4. Sanju - 21.75 crore apprx (Enhanced Ticket Rates)
5. Tiger Zinda Hai- 21.60 crore  Enhanced Ticket Rates)
6. Krrish 3 - 21.33 crore (Holiday)
7. Bajrangi Bhaijaan - 20.78 crore  Partial Holiday)
8. PK - 19.87 crore Enhanced Ticket Rates)
9. Toilet Ek Prem Katha - 19,23,00,000 (Holiday)
10. Dhoom 3 - 18.75 crore (Enhanced Ticket Rates)
11. Airlift - 17.63 crore (Holiday)
12. Ek Tha Tiger - 14.87 crore (Partial Holiday)
13. Dabanng 2 - 14.21 crore (Holiday)
14. Padmaavat - 13,59,00,000
15. Sultan - 12,91,00,000